*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Player 3 - In Robo Land
  2. Pick a player!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2596347-Player-3---In-Robo-Land
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: Player 3 - In Robo Land  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Player 3 - In Robo Land

    by: Former182
Your name is Y/N and you are a bit of a tech head. You kind of had a fascination for older games and making/playing mods for them if you could.

One day, your parents decided to kick you out, since you were 18 years old and out of school.

To 'help you' find a new place, they sold all your things and gave you the money they got for all of it. They didn't tell you until after the fact.

You walked away with only the clothes on your back and your smartphone. You doubted you'd ever speak to them again.

As you passed by an alley, you heard the sound of a warp pipe from the Super Mario game. You looked and indeed, there was a green pipe sticking out of the ground.

So you carefully walked up to it, wondering if it was a prank or not. At best, you had your first bit of furniture, a table that looked like a warp pipe.

You tapped it with your knuckles a few times.

"Definitely metal," You muttered before leaning above it.

It... stretched down for a long distance. In fact, there appeared to be a cup-sized opening that seemed to be...sky?

You put your hand in, just to see if it was oil-based paint or a velvet painting.

Then it happened. Some force seemed to grab your arm pul you in.

You screamed for help as you were pulled through the pipe. As the other end came closer and closer, you saw that it lead to open sky.

Eventually, you reached the other end of the Warp Pipe.

but instead of being shot out like a bullet, you stopped the moment your upper body was out of the pipe. To your relief, there wasn't any whiplash from the sudden stop.

The land around you was what the 1980's thought what a futuristic city looked like. There were building that looked like machines and elevated walkways all over the place.

Then someone walked into your line of sight.

It took a moment for you to recognize them, but it was Bunsen from the Super Mario Bros Super show.

"I'm... in that old show?" you muttered, getting Bunsen's attention.

"Oh, a human. My name is Bunsen. Who are you?" The somewhat cute robot asked as she walked over to you.

"My name is Y/N. I think I need help getting out of this warp pipe," You answered. As Bunsen helped you out of it, you asked, "So.. I'm new here. What's the current news?"

Bunson answered, "Well, the latest news is that..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2596347-Player-3---In-Robo-Land