*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The “Gift”
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178067-Shrunken-Christmas/cid/2592421-The-Gift
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178067
This is a Christmas present for Kayla.
Chapter #1

The “Gift”

    by: BodyTheif
Kayla woke up early Christmas morning on the twenty-fifth and let out a loud yawn after being up late at night and smacked her lips. “Hm? What’s this?” She noticed a small present laying on her night desk shit a cute little bow on it. It had a small tag on it saying “From Big Sis to little sis~ Drink up!” As she opened it up she saw a small red vial whit some strange liquid in it.

“Drink up Eh? Well... I guess it might be like a drink or something?” Deciding to give it a try Kayla tilted her head backwards and started to swallow the strange liquid down her throat. It gave off a sweet strawberry taste. “Heh, that was pretty good~ too bad it was just such a small...Bottle...” suddenly Kayla felt her entire head go blank as she passed out.

Kayla suddenly felt everything shaking all around her as she was asleep. *boom* *boom* *boom* it was almost... almost like footsteps? Suddenly loud bursting noise could be heard that imidetly woke up Kayla. As she woke up she was faced whit some weird proportions as everything seemed absolutely giant! Her bed was like a football field!

But Kayla got no time to adjust to her surroundings as suddenly her younger sister bursted through the bedroom door wearing a cute little Santa’s outfit that barely covered anything “HO HO HO! Are there any tinies around?!~”

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/af/df/...

Julia quickly approached the empty bed just to see her tiny sister laying on top of it whit her jaw hitting the floor. “Oh my god, this is sooooo awesome Sis! It actually worked! Now come here and let me get a better view of you!” Julias hand quickly reached out and grabbed ahold of Kayla’s leg pulling her high up into the sky right in front of the massive sisters face. It was clear that Julia was excited about this. Her breaths were rapid and heavy as it got washed over you. Her lips were beautifully glazed whit a warm red color as well as a cute little Santa hat on top of her to put the whole outfit together.

“W-What the hell is this sis?! Why did you shrink me and let go of me!” Jayla yelled out in a burst but it just sounded like a cute little dog to her younger sister.

“Why? Well, it’s my Christmas present to you, sis! You see... I’ve been through your phone and search history trying to find the perfect present for you. But all I found were these weird images of tinies being Crushed underneath a massive ass, eaten, farted on and all kinds of weird things! I gotta be honest sis I knew you were weird but never could I have guessed you were this fucked up...”

Kayla’s face went bright red as her lifelong secret had apparently been revealed “W-Well that’s just some weird fantasy! I’d never actually do it!”

Julia just let out a fake yawn “Stop lying sis... now I’ll let you chose what to do! And be careful because you might not get to make a second request~” Julia winked at you giggling.

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1: Ass Crush

2. Option 2: Swallowed Alive

3. Option 3: Anal Vore

4. Option 4: Gassed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodyTheif (UN: jennygts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178067-Shrunken-Christmas/cid/2592421-The-Gift