*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Option 1: Ass Crush
  2. The “Gift”
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178067-Shrunken-Christmas/cid/2592954-Option-1-Ass-Crush
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178067
This is a Christmas present for Kayla.
This choice: Option 1: Ass Crush  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Option 1: Ass Crush

    by: BodyTheif
Kayla blushed deeply from embarrassment as her secret had been revealed but... maybe she should just lean back and enjoy this? “W-Well there’s maybe one thing I’d like to try out sis..”

Julia smiled hearing that her sister seems to be warming up to the idea “Oh yeah? Well, Come on then sis tell me what’s on your little mind~” Julia asked whit a teasing tone.

“I-I’d like it if you were to... just maybe you know.. s-sit on me...” Kayla tried to hide blush behind her hands but her sister was quick and simply placed her back down on the bed. Julia then turned around and firmly groped her holiday decorated ass giggling playfully

“Really now sis? Well, I knew you liked my ass but this much?” She bit her lip as she continuously shakes her absolutely colossal ass teasing her sister. The red skirt was just barely covering the ass underneath it.

Kayla laid down on top of her soft bed and stared into the hypnotic ass. It was like all of these videos she’s seen on the internet but this was different... it was a bit scary as well. Seeing this building-sized ass just swaying around.

“Let’s see if you’ll be able to handle this!” Julia yelled out before slamming her ass downwards towards the bed. Kayla just barely managed to scream before it got muffled underneath the mountain of ass. A loud splattering noise could be heard as the weight and pressure were way too much for the poor tiny.

As Julia’s ass came crashing down like a meteor Kayla got scared and started screaming but her mouth was quickly stuffed whit fat from Julia’s ass. The asscheek then quickly started to envelop around Kayla and then the weight hit her. Kayla’s bones started to snap and twist in unnatural ways as well as blood and guts getting forced out her mouth vomiting out her insides.

Within just a few seconds Kayla got turned into a small red stain underneath her sister's careless ass. Julia quickly realized that her ass was too much for her tiny sister and walked towards the mirror to get a better view. She bent over and blushed softly seeing the small red stain “I guess you fit what you wanted this year... but I can’t deny it felt pretty Awesome having you under me~ wish we could do it again”

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178067-Shrunken-Christmas/cid/2592954-Option-1-Ass-Crush