*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2702436-Head-toward-the-Mens-changing-room
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Jaune decides not to swap.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #74

Head toward the Men's changing room.

    by: Zone
Jaune had been swapping a lot recently so there was no reason to sneak into the girls’ locker room. He had a sexy MILF’s body right now and no one noticed. He could see as much as he wanted at any point in the future. Separating from the rest of the group, Jaune entered the male changing room and began to get undressed.

He felt a little ashamed at getting turned on by the fact he had a female body except for his junk in front of other guys.

He took off his shirt and his boobs were set free. No one batted an eye and he pulled out his swim suit. That’s when he remembered something important. He only had trunks. No upper part to hold his breasts. While Kali’s boobs were huge, they would start to feel burdensome like he found out boobs had before. There wasn’t much he could do now, so he pulled on his trunks and left to set up the beach umbrella since girls took a lot longer.

“Thanks for finding us a good spot, Jaune,” Ruby stated, beaming as the girls approached. She was wearing a simple two piece bathing suit, red of course.
https://images.app.goo.gl/eTeGkTx8oqhD76...

“Hmm.” Blake made a noncommittal noise and sat her bag down, a book noticeably on top. She was wearing a black two piece.
https://images.app.goo.gl/Wrg6tc3FvG8MNR...

“Don’t even think about reading,” Yang warned. “You have to swim at least a little bit.” She was wearing a two piece bright yellow one. Her sunglasses adorned her head.
https://images.app.goo.gl/2G9d3woFHQDtof...

“Just be sure not to bother the other guests too much,” Kali told them cheerfully. “But have fun and enjoy the ocean. I might join you in a bit.” She was wearing a one piece black swimsuit, though Jaune had to look away. He couldn’t see his body with a skintight suit like that. He would burst out laughing.

As he debated joining the others, the remote in his bag caught his eye. If he wanted to swap something, like the top of a suit to make it easier for him, he should do it now. He wasn’t sure if the remote was water proof. He could also swap something more if he desired or just avoid swapping now and have fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap the top of a swimsuit

2. Swap swimsuits and more.

3. Don't swap and head toward the water.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2702436-Head-toward-the-Mens-changing-room