*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go downstairs to get some food
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2608667-Go-downstairs-to-get-some-food
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2181073
You are young boy left home when the rest of the family is on vacation.
This choice: Go downstairs to get some food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go downstairs to get some food

    by: Big99brother
You go down stairs to get some food, as you walk into the kitchen you see a maid bot making breakfast.

"Morning Austin breakfast will be shortly." The maid bot says in a robotic voice.

"What's for breakfast?" Austin says as he pulls a chair at the dining table.

"Eggs and bacon, whit some coffee." The maid bot say as she sit the plate in front of you fill whit the food.

As you eat you trun on the news on the tv that is in the Dining room.
" Today miss Davis has landed in Paris early this day she will be helping to teach new students how to be a great scientists. Her daughter will be there for the whole summer helping the young and bright minds of the fashion students of Paris." The Newman said whit a monotone voice.

As the news switches back to the headlines of the usa, at that point you finished your breakfast and trun off the tv you see the maid bot has left no where to be as your plate sits there whit the other dishes In the Kitchen sink.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Wash the dishes

*Noteb*
2. Go to the living room

*Noteb*
3. Go get a shower upstairs

4. Go get a shower in your moms bath room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big99brother (UN: downhill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big99brother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2608667-Go-downstairs-to-get-some-food