*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Youma hunt
  2. Sailor Moon
  3. Anime/Manga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2616382-Youma-hunt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: Youma hunt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Youma hunt

    by: Former182
Ami, Rei, Minako, Makoto, and Usagi kept hearing rumors, stories, and reports of various women being found in various spots. Often times they are either passed out or close to it.

All the stories had them encountering an attractive man in a black longcoat. The man flirted and chatted with the women until they felt a desire to go alone with him somewhere.

"It's been a long time since we dealt with an enemy that stole energy. You girls think this might be the case?" Makoto asked.

"A youma... this feels like it might be a youma from the Dark Kingdom... But why now?" Rei asked.

"Maybe they're a straggler?" Usagi asked.

"They did sound kinda cute, though. Too bad they're a youma..." Minako muttered.

"Whatever they might be, they are draining energy from women. If we do not put a stop to them soon, who knows what they'll do with all that energy?" Ami asked.

"Right. Defeat Youma first, then theorize later," Makoto answered.

"So what's the plan?" Minako asked.

"I created a program that with all the reports, rumors and stories, predicted where the Youma will strike next," Ami said as she produced a laptop.

On the screen was a map of Tokyo with various colored dots. Some blue, some orange, and one red one.

"The blue are confirmed attacks, the orange are where the Youma was rumored to attack. The red is where I believe he'll attack," Ami explained. "In all what we've heard, he tends to go after women who are alone."

"So one of us will have to be the bait?" Rei asked. Ami reluctantly nodded, so Rei answered, "Then I will be that bait and you all follow me in secret."

"What!? But it's too dangerous!" Minako interjected.

"Let me! no matter how strong he is, I'm stronger!" Makoto said.

"My talismans can freeze any Youma for a few moments, no matter how strong. That will be enough time for you guys to attack and save me," Rei replied.

The Sailor Senshi looked at one another before looking at Rei and nodding.

===

So Rei was dressed in a denim jacket, a mini-skirt, and high-heels.

While she did get attention, none had that Youma feel.

"Well, hello there, hot stuff," a male voice said.

Rei turned around and sat an attractive man her age. He had short blonde hair, peach skin, and a grey jacket.

However, there was something about his eyes that drew her attention.

She felt as if she could simply stare in them forever.

"You doing anything?" the man asked.

"No..." Rei dreamily replied.

"Then... what about a movie?" the man asked.

"What's Rei doing!? We're trying to find the Youma, not get her a boyfriend!" Usagi exclaimed. She and the others were hiding in a nearby cafe.

"Maybe he's the Youma and she's trying to lure him away from civilians?" Minako asked.


"Sure... whatever you say," Rei answered.

The man nodded before putting his arm around hear and leading her into a nearby alley, saying, "That's great. I know a shortcut..."

"Quick! After them!" Makoto ordered when the two walked out of sight.

So the four ran out of the cafe and into the alley... where they found no one.

"Where are they?" Ami asked.

===

On the roof of one of the buildings, stood the man and Rei.

"On second thought..." The man said. His peach skin turned light green, his blonde hair turned violet, and his short grey jacket turned into a black longcoat. "I think a kiss would be more fun."

"Yes..." Rei muttered before she closed her eyes and puckered up for a kiss.

So the Youma kissed her right on the lips.

Rei felt the energy drain from her, but it felt so good!

Sure, there was a brief moment where she tried to push him away.

She put her hands on his body, readied herself to push him away and call for her friends...

When her hands betrayed her and wrapped around the youma.

The Youma smirked as he felt another woman fall to his charms. However, his smirk vanished when he saw that his newest target wasn't falling as soon as the other ones.

'She has a lot of energy... Must be a magic user or something... or...' The Youma thought before smiling. 'One of the Sailor Senshi... I wonder... should I make her addicted to my kisses, so she's my slave? Keep her as a trophy and steal her energy to keep her kidnapped?'

He wrapped his arms around her. 'Or see if I can turn her into a Kissing Youma like myself?'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2616382-Youma-hunt