*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Love-Ru
  2. Anime/Manga
  3. The start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/3306556-To-Love-Ru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: To Love-Ru  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To Love-Ru

    by: Former182
Alright, let's see what kinda plots we can come up with for this fanservice-heavy series.

Plot one is our favorite inventor resident from space, Lala Satalin Deviluke. She has a crush on the male lead, Rito Yuuki.

Most of her inventions were for pranks when she was younger. Going by how they tend to backfire, that still might be the case.

Anyhoo, she tries her hand at making lipstick, hoping it will let her win Rito's heart. Does it make the wearer into a mindless kiss-zombie for Rito? Does it make the wearer's lips a magnet for Rito's lips?

Or does she make a kissing robot, out of a desire to help others learn to kiss better?

=-=-=

Plot two involves Lala's younger sister, Momo.

Momo is also in love with Rito, but doesn't think she stands a chance at winning his heart. So she decides she'll settle for making him have a harem with her in it.

She has a fondness for plants and is quite talented with taking care of them.

Maybe she gets several plants that have the desire to kiss. One idea is the Kissing flowers from the Smurfs: the lost village movie.

=-=-=

Plot three is about Rito, who winds up getting into erotic situations with girls, no matter how hard he tries to avoid it.

The sequel manga has a chapter where it's claimed he's contracted an alien disease called 'Cataplectic Indecency Syndrome'. The more he restrains himself around girls, the more his libido builds up. If it builds up too much, it gets released in form of accidentally groping girls' bodies and all other perverted stuffs that happens with him in the series.

Another chapter claims he is a subconscious pornomancer, able to bring girls to orgasm with a few touches, whether he's asleep or not.

As for the plot, he's given some medicine that is supposed to stop him from accidentally groping girls. It does so in a way, but it reduces it from 'his hands and face being magnets for breasts, asses, and crotches of girls' to 'his lips always wind up on a girl's body'.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. inventions from a alien

*Noteb*
2. Momo's flowers

*Noteb*
3. Rito just keeps on kissing.

4. plotline 4

*Noteb*
5. more plotlines

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/3306556-To-Love-Ru