*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.

A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Many years ago on this site, there was a story called Zaftig City. Its focus was on weight gain and fat furs. I contributed many chapters to that story and was sadden to see the whole thing get deleted some years ago. And while there are a number of other stories that center on fat furs, none of them capture the magic Zaftig City had. Revivals and attempts to recreate the original have been met with some success. This is my attempt at trying to capture lighting in a bottle again.

Port Zaftig is known for three things: Sun, Surf, and Sand. A premier vacation destination, furs from all over flock to the Port's beautiful beaches and blue oceans. With warm and sunny days nearly all year long, the city thrives on tourism and devotes an entire section of the beachside property to luxury restaurants and hotels for visitors practically sectioning them off from the towns residents.

This, though, is everything that Evan knows about Port Zaftig. Having grown up in a rural town in a landlocked state, the lion dreamed of residing in a sunny beautiful seaside city. Now, as a 20-something, he's ready to make his dream a reality. For years, he worked long hours and picked up on sidegigs to save up enough money to leave his small hometown. With enough cash to survive a few months in Zaftig, he packed up what few worldly possession he had into his car and made the multi-day drive to his new home.

What Evan does not know, however, is the easy way to spot the locals from the tourists. Many furs visiting are like him, fit and trim. All of the locals, though, are ridiculously obese. Thanks to the dirt cheap cost of food at Port Zaftig, a skinny fur there is either just visiting or won't be skinny much longer. Will Evan buck that trend? Or will Port Zaftig grow on him in more ways than one?

Rules & Guidelines

1) Please put some effort into your chapters. Avoid things like single sentence chapters, horrendous grammar, unreadable formatting, and the like. Short chapters are fine if they are trying to drive the story in a particular direction.

2) The focus of this story should be on weight gain, and it should focus on Evan in particular. Other characters can get big alongside Evan, however he is the main character and needs to be growing. But feel free in include things that are weight gain adjacent e.g. bloating, slob, or button popping.

3) Weight gain ought to be the main focus. However, feel free to include adjacent topics like blueberry transformation, inflation, muscle growth, height growth, etc. But please try and avoid things like instant weight gain or stuff like magic. If in doubt, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

4) Sex and graphic content is allowed, both gay and straight. But keep the focus on the overall story on weight gain and not on sex.

5) Characters who are minors and their weight gain is permissible. However, they should not be involved in any sort of sexual acts.

6) This is a kind of "choose your own adventure" story, so please make your chapters options as kinds of choices for Evan to make. For example, try to make your options in the form of "Evan chose X or Evan chose Y" rather than "X happened to Evan or Y happened to Evan". Ignore this suggestion if you need to move the story's timeline along.

7) Characters cannot be killed off. And please don't write about anything gross like scat or vomit.

And, of course, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig