*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin Bieber knows your secret...worm!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183659-Giant-Celebrity-Masters/cid/2837802-Justin-Bieber-knows-your-secretworm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2183659
What will happen if one or more of your favorite celebrities grows building size or larger
Chapter #1

Justin Bieber knows your secret...worm!

    by: So Crushable
You’re suspicious about the intentions of Justin Bieber. Isn’t he married? Why is he acting all seductive. It’s really off putting because your gut tells you something is about to go down. That smirk. What is he up to. He is dashing round the house yelling “I need to show you it’s so awesome” whilst simultaneously shutting curtains and locking doors. Suddenly you’re wondering why did I send that DM. What was I thinking. Justin read your request and since you are now in his lounge in almost the dark, it’s safe to say something is gonna go down. Justin enters the rooom abruptly grinning ear to ear: “Are you ready?” - your heart is pounding wondering if he means what you think he means. You know Justin is up to no good and gut knows this for sure. He sits heavy on the sofa to your right giggling and obviously unable to contain his excitement. “Yo wuz u serious about my feet?” You nod reluctantly. Suddenly a black socked foot appears at your face “my smelly feet yo?” He grins. “You got a foot fetish brah...day shit can be dangerous” as he crosses his feet your lap starting to pant almost as much as you are. You caught a sniff of his feet whilst he laughed in your face. You are struggling to hide the huge boner appearing just inches from his writhing feet, ready to be seen at any moment. His eyes lock yours....

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 So Crushable (UN: lilfootsniffer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zepar666 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183659-Giant-Celebrity-Masters/cid/2837802-Justin-Bieber-knows-your-secretworm