*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185286-The-Switch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2185286
You buy a new video game console, but end up with a body swapping machine.

You buy a new video game console, but end up with a body swapping machine.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You've accidentally purchased a knock-off of the hottest new video game console.

Author's Note: Greetings, readers! I've been writing and adding to body swap stories on this website for more than a decade and a half now. My tastes are pretty vanilla, but it's a well that I am always excited to return to. My sensibilities have changed a lot over the years, so it's sometimes difficult to add new entries in stories I created or participated in while I was only a teenager.

I would like to do some more body swap machine stories, but with the sensibilities I've gained as an adult. I can't control what you will write, but I'd like to make some stuff that subverts the tropes of stories on this site. Or at the very least, stories that are a little more out-there. I hope you'll join me!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185286-The-Switch