*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185325-Daycare-Product-Testing/cid/2630058-Starting-Off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2185325
A daycare is run by a diaper company to test their products. Follow kids and scientists!
Chapter #1

Starting Off

    by: ShadowBlade
The Tyla Daycare has three rooms, for different stages of development.

Which one will we follow?

Room 1: The Caterpillar Room

For infants, from 3-12 months. Here, babies are learning to explore their world and move-so we test Wrigglers Stretch, to help them move and go. We also test the thick wipes, as babies's changing diets mean hard to clean diaper messes.

Room 2: The Cocoon Room

For young toddlers-about 12 months to 24 months, or two year olds. With children getting their feet, it's no wonder that here we test Wrigglers Slide-Ons, for squirmy toddlers. We also test on-the-go wipes in easy to carry packages-Thicky-Gos, Sensative-Gos, and Clean-Gos.

Room 3: The Butterfly Room

For older toddlers. It's sort of split in half-the half that's testing the bigger sizes of Streches and Slide-Ons, and other young toddler products, and the potty trainers, who are testing our Rovers Trainers, our Flushies, and bathroom products like Super Soap and Handy Clean.

You have the following choices:

1. Caterpillar Room.

2. Cocoon Room.

3. Butterfly Room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185325-Daycare-Product-Testing/cid/2630058-Starting-Off