*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185391-Smallest-in-the-Family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185391
Adopted life is Hard, especially in a family where everyone has a cock bigger than yours

Adopted life is Hard, especially in a family where everyone has a cock bigger than yours

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is the many different lives of Jacob, your average 16 year old Caucasian boy. He was left at an orphanage as a baby but luckily got adopted soon after. Unfortunately Jacob gets adopted by the strangest family as each member has a monster dick between their legs that they are incapable of keeping secret for too long. It honestly feels like Jacob is living in one of those perverted hentai comics where he keeps getting thrusted into sexual situations with his oblivious family, even some of the females have dongs that dwarfs his. You get to see which family Jacob gets stuck with and how they humiliate him with their superior schlongs as his everyday life of embarrassment continues.

Jacob 16 (you) A white teen with black hair, 5'7 and moderately thin build. You're at the age where you want to break away from your family and form your independent identity but somehow and someway you keep getting put into awkward situations with your perverted adoptive family who enjoy flaunting their hyper cocks in your face.

The Families:
The Hardwoods: Bob and Ellaine are a white couple in their 40's. Bob lives a wealthy life working in a PR firm with Ellaine, his trophy wife.
The Johnsons: George and Bianca are a black couple in their early 40's. George is a sports analyst for the news station and his wife is a popular online influencer and physical fitness instructor.
The Wangs: Max and Lin are a Japanese couple with two daughters, Mei who is older than Jacob and Yuri who is younger than Jacob. Max works as an accountant while Lin is in charge of taking care of the town's ancient temple of the tanuki.
The LeGrandes: Jose and Mercedes are a Mexican couple raising Jacob and their three younger kids, Teresa, Juan, and Louise. Jose and Mercedes run a successful Mexican restaurant and often times require Jacob's help to look after his younger siblings.

Rules:
1. Entries have to be at least 1000 letters long. I don't want this interactive to be filled with boring one sentence chapters.
2. Each chapter needs to have two or more choices unless it is the end.
3. Raceplay is highly encourage but nothing too offensive. The racial stereotypes are here for fantasy and fun, not to spread hate.
4. This is a primarily humiliation focused story with Jacob being put into awkward situations by his hung adoptive family. While not all female members need to be futanaris, most of them do and everyone related to Jacob need a minimum dick size of 12 inches hard.
5. Humiliation, hyper dicks, hyper cum, hyper peeing, incest are all encouraged but every fetish is welcome so long as the quality is good.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185391-Smallest-in-the-Family