*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story #3 Everyone's child.
  2. New tales begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185701-Extra-Stories/cid/2726966-Story-3-Everyones-child
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2185701
A place for stories to be told.
This choice: Story #3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story #3 Everyone's child.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You play a twelve year old boy named John Hanson with the fortunate or unfortunate supernatural ability to become one with any family in need of help. Pictures of you growing up appear in the family's home and they treat you as if you were always a member of their family. You also gain memories of growing up with the family overlapping but not taking over your own. Once the need is no longer there, you move on to another family where the process starts again. You always remember each and every family you enter but they no longer see or remember you as a relative once you leave until you enter again. You do not have any control over which family you fall into only the fulfilling of their need.


You long to return to your own family but fear you may never reach that goal as so many families are in need of something. You fear you will fall into madness but that has not happened yet. How will you cope? Will you make it back to your own family? Will you go mad? What needs will you face as a member of everyone's child?

You decide...

Rules:

1. First person writing (I, me, myself, etc)

2. No killing the main character.

3. Adding new characters is allowed.

4. No transformations... you cannot become a girl in one family or a teenager or an adult. (see interactive rules)

Which family do you enter and what help do they need?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185701-Extra-Stories/cid/2726966-Story-3-Everyones-child