*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185720-A-Swapful-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Klaw85
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185720
Another tale of swapping everything, inspired by several stories

Another tale of swapping everything, inspired by several stories

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Isabelle Letty, recent graduate from her home town university and excited to be done with school but with nothing much going on with her life outside of the usual part time grind at the local pharmacy store chain "Medistore" she seeks something a little more in her life. That more comes in the form of the Mettaswap app, a strange little program that she downloaded off a flyer promising big changes in one's life if used. Now with the power of the how will she use this power and on who?

The power of the app is automatically set to reality shift changes so only the person using the app will know whats going on. the app can be used to do full swaps, partial swaps or targeted swaps. swaps can be anything from entire bodies to only the pinky of their left hand. Swaps can also be mental traits such as personalities, roles, memories, and relationships. The app itself can't be passed to multiple phones and will stick with the original owner. Temporary access to the app can be given through Mettaswap lite but only by the original owner and only after the original owner has used the original Mettaswap app enough to do so. The temp app can't affect the original owner only the original app can.


Rules, while i don't want to hamper whatever writing creativity there are a few rules that i'm throwing in a few.

Please use good spelling and grammar as best you can. I've seen some chapters and even a few interactives be bogged down by grammar so bad that its impossible to tell whats going on.

Please use the third person (i.e he, she, they said) and avoid using the first and second person (i.e i, me, you) unless its from a point of view marked at the beginning of a chapter

For all that great in the world do try write more then one or two sentence as to keep things moving at a good pace, at the very least try to aim for a paragraph.

Sex is fine and encouraged here but super sexual stamina can only go on for so long so do try other things within the interactive such as exploring character lines and relations when they aren't "doing it"

I do have a few bias against a few fetishes such as Coprophilia, Diaper fetishism, Eproctophilia, Urolagnia etc. any chapters written with such content will be removed from the interactive, besides the major focus of the story will be on swapping things and the implications of such swaps.

Characters

Isabelle Letty, female, age 22 recent graduate and wants some excitement in her life. She has medium brown hair is about 5'9ft and has small b-cups. Isabelle is a capable young gal with a good head on her shoulder, she love to tinker around with stuff, and is quite adventurous but she tends to be a little self-consciousness about her looks and at times meek.

Jen Letty, female, Age 12 preteen younger sister of Isabelle. she has long brown hair with a pink highlight in it is about 4'9ft and has only just begun puberty. Jen is a rather charming child with a great relationship with her older sister, she like playing around on some of the video game consoles when she has nothing better to do blocking out everything while playing.

Evi Letty, female, age 48 mother of both Isabelle and Jen. she has blondish brown hair is about 5'8 and has modest B-cups. Evi is a caring mother who loves both of her kids and does her best to raise them well as a single mother. She works at a men's fashion wear's company specifically in undergarment design for reasons neither Isabelle nor Jen have ever really figured out.

Mary Margo female, age 22, best friend of Isabelle. long blond hair is about 5'11 and modest sized C-cups. she has long known Isabelle and went to the same university with her. Mary's majored in computer sciences and graduated at the top of her class despite having been the target of many a blonde joke. She is rather well mannered and treats her friends quite well but tends to hold a rather vindictive grudge against those who would try to hurt her or her friends. Also the girlfriend of Hilmar Evelyn.

Hilmar Evelyn Male, age 23, Boyfriend of Mary. medium straight hair is about 5'10 and has a lean body. he has been dating Mary for about two years now and is quite happy of his girlfriend. He knows he may not be as smart has Mary but he doesn't care cause he knows that she loves him for his comedic skills and great personality.

Liam Souma Male age 26, Good friend of Hilmar. short blonde hair is about 6'0ft and has a rather muscle body. he works out with Hilmar every day or so at the local gym. Liam is always practicing for the next athletic competition and love the thrill of a new workout.

New characters are encouraged but do add a little description of who they are and what they look like.

this interactive was inspired by several of the trait swapping interactvies and stories such as girlfriend with testing device by razmagurk and crazy girlfriend with remote by steamrolled.

A good chapter will be given points around a thousand for a well done chapter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185720-A-Swapful-Tale