*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of your troubles...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185800-My-Little-Pony-Hoof-Fetish/cid/2632578-The-start-of-your-troubles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185800
The ponies of Equestria make you worship their hooves. Up to 8k GPs for additions
Chapter #1

The start of your troubles...

    by: Triple
It all started when you woke up a few weeks ago in the middle of a grassy field. You weren't exactly sure what happened or where exactly you were now, but you certainly know that you didn't fall asleep there. Confused at your predicament, you searched around the place until you saw some small buildings up ahead from your location. Unfortunately for you, as you approached closer to civilisation, you figured out that you were transported to the world of My Little Pony once you laid your eyes on the casually walking ponies.

Eventually, you weaved your way into their society and have been living in a small house near Ponyville. Life inside Equestria was peaceful and quiet for the first few weeks since you got here. You were still human, but it didn't stop most of the ponies from being friendly towards you.

However, today was going to be very interesting (and perhaps troubling), and it was all going to start with one particular pony. Now choose an option and seal your fate!

You have the following choices:

1. The Mane Six

2. The Cutie Mark Crusaders

3. One of the Princesses

4. The Young Six

5. Well it's none of the above

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185800-My-Little-Pony-Hoof-Fetish/cid/2632578-The-start-of-your-troubles