*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My name is Jeff
  2. Your enemy
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2775261-My-name-is-Jeff
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Gift points)
This choice: The bully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My name is Jeff

    by: HeinrichLo
--In school--

I was minding my own business when a nagging voice broke my peace.

"Hey nerd, is my homework done yet?", the voice boomed through the silence.

That voice belonged to Jeff. Jeff was, in simple terms, a jock. Tall, bulky, athletic and most of all, stupid as fuck. He was the bane of my existence ever since 2nd grade. He would make sure to make me feel like shit every day. Insults, threats, physical assault... all that good stuff. The thing about constant abuse for that long was that it would lose its impact over time. For me, I just grew tired of him.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my book. Just out of the corner of my eye, I could spot him approaching me. Mentally, I was preparing myself. Sure enough, he would make his presence known to me by tossing himself right next to me on the bench. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain from my back. The source, a smack from his huge hand. I clenched my jaw and swallowed the pain without showing any reaction.

"Earth to nerd, the fuck you doing?", he demanded a response.

I remained silent. Then, two hands quickly shot up to the collars of my jacket, and I was pulled in close. Close enough for me to admire his ugly face.

I could feel the mood shifting. He was irritated. It drove him mad since I refused to give in. Internally, I was more than satisfied but kept my poker face on the outside.

"Could you let me go, please? I really need to go now. I have a date with my girl tonight, so...", I feigned politeness.

"Now listen here you little shit! If you don't do my homework by the end of the day, I will...!"

"You will do fucking what?", I interrupted him, " What's the worst you could possibly do to me now? Beat me up? Be my guest then, but that still won't give you the extra credits you need to save your sorry ass from working at the nearest burger joint for the rest of your sad life", I snapped at him.

Man, that felt cathartic. All that pent up frustration, gone! I won, and he knew it as well.

He was shocked. I could see a mix of different emotions in his eyes. It was easy to break away from him at this point. Like a statue, he just stood there while I freed myself from his grasp. I dusted myself off, gave him one last smug smile and went away, leaving my greatest shadow behind.

Today was going to be a good day!

--Jeff's POV--

Today was an absolute disaster.

I got chewed out again by that bitch of a teacher, Ms. Martina, and that fucking nerd thought he won. Fuck him!

I arrived at my small apartment and stepped inside, slamming the door behind me hard. I went to the fridge and grabbed a can of beer. This was what I needed right now.

"You alright, babe?", a sweet voice asked for me from the bedroom.

In an instant, all my worries were blown away, my head cleared up, and my problems at the moment vanished into thin air. I followed the trail of her voice into the other room and was pleasantly surprised by what was waiting for me. I grinned from ear to ear. On my bed was my sexy girlfriend.

She was lying on her stomach. Her massive cleavage was displayed perfectly through the slit of the loose shirt she was wearing as she pushed her large tits together with her arms.

"Hey there, hunk. Seems like you had a shitty day", she brushed through her long, brunette hair to put it up into a ponytail, "and I know just the thing to cheer you up", she teased seductively with a naughty grin on her face.

She strutted sexily towards me. Her wide hips swayed hypnotically in a beautiful rhythm. She locked her eyes with mine, and through her amber eyes, I could see her lust and desire clearly. Her arms wrapped around my head as I was trapped and under her control. She inched closer to my ear and whispered in a hot, and throaty voice,

"I was soooo lonely. Do you know how fucking terrible it feels when a girl is in heat without anyone to help out?"

She nibbled on my ear.

"My fingers aren't enough!", she cooed.

Swiftly, she pulled away and I was momentarily broken out of her spell. I took in a deep breath to sort out my thoughts but she was relentless. In an instant, she pushed me against the wall and threw herself at me. Our lips interlocked, with her tongue probing for mine. Her soft, sweet lips were like pillows that I wanted to rest on forever. No matter how intense and hot that was, she had other plans for me as she pulled herself away again. Her smile aroused and scared me at the same time, but I didn't care much anymore. I just wanted to continue.

She dropped on her knees and let her tongue glide along the outline of my erection through my pants.

"I need you, stud! Right here, right now!", she demanded, with lust dripping out of every word she said.

She was a demon! Unbelievably hot, with a bottomless appetite for sex. My pants were no match for her as she practically ripped them off to get what she wanted. What she needed.

I felt relieved. All her teasing resulted in my member eagerly throbbing and waiting for more action, but that was not enough for her. Before she went further, she let her dainty finger glide along the underside of the long shaft of my proud equipment. As she reached the tip, she looked at me, grinning. She knew already how much I would enjoy the next part.

She closed her eyes and kissed my head. The feeling of the lips on my head was mind-melting. Slowly, she bopped her head back and forth in a steady rhythm. I moaned softly and closed my eyes to enjoy her sensual blowjob. As I letting my guard down to truly enjoy her, she suddenly shifted her speed. She picked up the pace, getting faster and more intense. She wasn't a woman anymore. She was a sex fiend devouring my cock.

"Holy shit!", I exclaimed.

This shit was too much. I nearly lost my footing but luckily managed to grab onto the doorframe just in time. Despite all that, she wouldn't let go, instead, she went all in and took the whole length of my dick inside her throat. It felt amazing. The warm, wet and slimy feel of her mouth drove me crazy. She lingered for a moment but quickly pulled everything out. Lots of spit along with my cock came out of her pretty mouth. It dripped down her throat and onto her shirt. Even after all that, she maintained her smile and casually made eye contact with me. She wasn't ashamed of anything.

"Are you still surprised?! I thought you'd knew me by now! I'm not some boring basic-bitch!", she declared proudly.

She took her shirt off in a way that lifted her heavy set of tits up along with it. They came dropped with gravity and I was greeted by a beautiful pair of perky tits with nipples permanently pointy as they were pierced with studs. She wiped herself off with the shirt and threw it at me. That snapped me back to reality and I caught it with my free hand.

"Now then, ", she went back and sat on the edge of the bed, "do you want me?", she asked mischievously.

I smiled. I could clearly see her invitation as she parted her legs to show me her dark, wet spot in her "Kalvin Clein" thong.

I decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Give in to lust

*Noteb*
2. Make her wait just as she made you

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HeinrichLo (UN: heinrichlo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2775261-My-name-is-Jeff