*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187764-Tragoths-vore-adventure/cid/2642733-A-New-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2187764
Orc and his stallion traverses the world of Aligarh in search of work and vore
Chapter #1

A New Start

    by: Tyrannus
You and your steed, Food, disembark from the Serpent's Folly after you both have been exiled from your Orc homeland after you have disgraced your people by getting you and your horse eaten by a Leather slime and returning to find that everyone was hoping you would perish. You both arrived in the vore friendly Captial of Aligarh in desperate need to find work.

"This place looks like my kind of feast" Food says as he licks his leather lips as he stands over you.

"We came to work. First, let's get some Gold or whatever is used a currency here, Then we can indulge" you say with a firm tone yet are somewhat intrigued at the idea.

You both walk down the dock and your eyes wander over the stores and shops before you hear Food calling out the names.

"Dragon Belly Inn, Vore and More Emporium, Devil's Luck...Work Regester" he finishes before you turn and make a beeline for the Registry.

You open the door and little bell chimes. You then here crashing and screaming as a Minotaur stumbles out from upstairs and lands behind the desk. He springs up and greets you.

"Hello and Welcome to my shop. My name is Tag how can I help you today?" He says and you can't help but notice what he is wearing. A chest harness, some leather straps around his biceps, and a blacksmith apron tinted purple.

Hi, The name is Targoth and my stallion's name is Food. We just got off the recent ship and now looking for work" you say as Food squeezes into the room with you.

"Wonderful, I have a few contracts waiting right now one moment," he says cheerfully as he ducks under the table for a brief moment before springing up again holding three contracts. "The first is to take care of a dragon who is occupying the northern village, the other is to find out where travelers on the east road have been disappearing to, the last is to help me find my assistant Fex, he has been gone for hours and I am starting to get worried"

We will...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take on a dragon

2. Investigate the east road

3. help you find your assistant

4. Food does something stupid

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyrannus (UN: dragon559 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyrannus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187764-Tragoths-vore-adventure/cid/2642733-A-New-Start