*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to get wet.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2645176-Time-to-get-wet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2188228
You suddenly gained the power to shrink and grow at will! (Rewards)
This choice: Water Parks are great for peeping on changing women and men.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Time to get wet.

    by: Mc Writer
Mulling over your options, you decide that going to the local water park would be the best place to try out your powers around people considering the fact that there's change rooms where a large amount of women and men get naked. Thankfully, the water park is only a 20 minute walk away from your house, so there's no risk of leaving a trace of you with your car.

You stand in line and, because it's a Saturday in summer, the line is incredibly long, it would take at least an hour if you were to wait in line the whole way. It was then that you face palmed because the answer was so obvious. Go out of sight and shrink to skip the line. Worst case scenario, you get kicked by a couple people that aren't watching their surroundings.

With that plan in mind, you walk to a convenient alleyway less then a minute walk away from the line.You shrink yourself and watch as the alley walls grow around you, giving you a taste of whats to come. You shrink to the size of a bug as to avoid detection because that probably wouldn't end in your favor. It was then that you got to appreciate how strong bugs were to walk so much in comparison to their size. Thankfully, it seems as though the "No Pain" mentioned by the voice in your dream included fatigue from walking and excessive heat, drastically making your trip earlier.

As you approach the line you think of an entirely different plan, to climb on one of the people near the front of the line as to act like a fast way to get to the change rooms.

You look near the front of the line and see 5 groups all anticipating the water park.

Group 1: An all male family with a dad and 3 kids. The kids are varied in age giving you a wide selection of choices. (You can choose what age)

Group 2: Basically the complete opposite to the family above with 1 mom and 3 daughters. Just as before the kids are varied in age giving you a wide array.

Group 3: A mother and Father with their baby child in a stroller. You can't tell the babies gender from your perspective however. The thing that attracted you to this family was the fact that there was a baby to perv on.

Group 4: Probably a class trip with a big clump of at least 20 kids, both boys and girls. There's 4 teachers in total, 2 male and 2 female, presumably to keep an eye on the kids at all times. The kids look to be in about Grade 5 so there's alot of fun to be had there.

Group 5: Writers Choice (Not an other chapter)

You have the following choices:

1. All Male Family

2. All Female Family

3. Trio with a Baby

*Noteb*
4. Class Trip

5. Writers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2645176-Time-to-get-wet