*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curiosity...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2646525-Curiosity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2188554
You are a micro who has stumbled upon a massive house, and your adventurous self wants in.
Chapter #1

Curiosity...

    by: poppin' pens
Tall grass, big rocks, and towering trees. You are a two inch tall micro wolf named Samuel, but you are often referred to as Sam. Recently, your favorite berry bush has been raided by a flock of birds, and you need to find a new source of food. You travel west, opposite of the bush. The grass here is in patches, so you must be careful not to get too exposed. Dashing patch to patch, you start to get the feeling that you’re lost. Nevertheless , you press on.
After about an hour or so of exploring, you find yourself in an unfamiliar area. Still foodless, you continue your search, even farther away from the known.
Just then, you see a huge wall in the distance. It appears to be what you have heard before as a fence, but you’ve never seen one. When you were little, your mother told you stories about huge creatures that looked like us, but they were tall enough to touch the leaves of trees! These hundreds of feet tall creatures were rarely friendly, and often used micros as foot slaves, sex toys, and even snacks. But they were just stories, not real or anything... were they? You, like many micros, live life inside of trees and under rocks, and rarely come across these “giants”. Micros often congregate and socialize, so maybe macros are the same! You can’t take it. You pick up your pace and curiosity takes over. About ten minutes later, you arrive at the base of the fence. You feel a shiver go down your spine, and you get ready to make the decision.

You have the following choices:

1. My life is pretty boring, so why not take a chance?

2. No, what ever Is behind there is none of my business.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poppin' pens (UN: nothinwhile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poppin' pens has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2646525-Curiosity