*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother Vixen
  2. Happy bithday!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189901-Adoptive-mother/cid/3303071-Mother-Vixen
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2189901
You and your sister were adopted by your new mother, and this is the story.
This choice: Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother Vixen

    by: Kazoo
You look over to your mother at the stove, putting her cooking skills to good use. Your mother is an artic vixen that's, to quote your peers, 'a smoking hot milf'. Your mother stood at 5"5", with lovely curves, chestnut brown hair hanging over her shoulders, snow white fur, and large, modest breast. Your mother sported her usual blue blouse, her favorite pair of jeans, and glasses.

"Good morning, Mom." You said. "Here, let me take some of these plates out to the table."

"Aww, thank you sweetheart." Your mother consoled. She gave you a quick hug before you grabbed the first dish.

You're mother has always been doing her best with you and your sister, and it shows. She's patient, considerate, never has a temper, and keep a bubbly attitude. She can be a bit overbearing with the motherly role, but you know she means well.

With the last of breakfast cooked up and the table set, the three of you gorge on the birthday feast. Plenty of hot meats, cold fruits, sweet treats, and other good staples to go around. After a wonderful breakfast, it's time to ask the most important question.

"So mom, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Your sister inquired.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kazoo (UN: kazooie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189901-Adoptive-mother/cid/3303071-Mother-Vixen