*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sansa
  2. Servant
  3. Select your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191780-Game-of-Thrones-Feet-story/cid/2672365-Sansa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2191780
A story of foot fetish based on the GOT story
This choice: Sansa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sansa

    by: Tallbigcal2
(This takes place after the series finale.)

Sansa has just been claimed queen in the north. You were her foot servant. Your task was to take care of her royal feet anytime she wanted. That night she had come into her bedroom where you had been waiting. She walked in removing her big fur boots revealing a pair of black pantyhose clad feet. You immediately knew what to do as you had been her foot slave since she was sixteen. (You were her age and you had grown up together and you both had a secret foot fetish.) You immediately put your face in her sweaty pantyhose and began to sniff her sweaty feet vigorously. They smelt of Swiss cheese and chocolate.

“It’s been a long day.” Sansa says with a sigh. “I have been looking forward to this all day.”

“I have been too.” You say removing your face from her sweaty feet and starting to rub her smooth and soft pantyhose feet.

“Ugh, that feels so good.” Sansa says curling her toes around your nose making the smell of cheese and chocolate even more present. You were sure you had the best job in all of Westeros. All you want to do every second of the day is serve your queens tired feet. As you finish smelling her pantyhose you run your hands up her smooth legs grabbing the pantyhose and peeling it off her sweaty legs and thighs. Her feet were quite firm but not hard. She had red soles that almost matched her hair. You bury your face right below her toes and inhale deeply. You were in heaven.

“Your feet are so sweaty today m’lady.” You say.

“I would imagine so as I have had a very long day.” Sansa replies with a smirk. “Alright time for part two.” Sansa says.


What’s part two?

You have the following choices:

1. Lick her soles

*Noteb*
2. Footjob

3. Suck her toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tallbigcal2 (UN: tallbigcal2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tallbigcal2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191780-Game-of-Thrones-Feet-story/cid/2672365-Sansa