*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Viper the Dragonboy
  2. Fantasy OCs
  3. Genre Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2665760-Viper-the-Dragonboy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Dragon/Dragonboy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Viper the Dragonboy

    by: CountDugula
Name: Viper

Age: 16

Bio: Viper is a dragonboy with shoulder length red hair and pointed teeth. He appears human apart from the scarlet wings sticking out of his back and the spiny tail poking out above his rear. His eyes are yellow with slit pupils and he wears torn pants and a blue sleeveless shirt. He has a toned build and a cocky, arrogant attitude.

On his feet are a pair of boots that make his large thick feet notoriously smelly.

Viper is a young dragonboy who is as one would expect, quite enormous in size...even when in his human form. Needless to say he loves using his size to terrorize and torment the helpless citizens of the kingdom...kidnap a few knights to make a meal out of...you know the usual dragon antics.

You have the following choices:

1. Viper's Storyline

*Noteb*
2. Other OCs

*Noteb*
3. Other OCs!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2665760-Viper-the-Dragonboy