*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He puts her back to her cage
  2. The new pet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191970-His-own-tiny-girl/cid/2971028-He-puts-her-back-to-her-cage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by prollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2191970
a boy bought a shrunken girl, now he needs to train her
This choice: He puts her back to her cage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He puts her back to her cage

    by: Clear Path
Mike grabs Karen and lifts her. "Get away from me!" She screams.

"Sorry, Karen. If you keep acting like this, then you are going back to the cage." He opens it and drops the shrunken girl inside. "I'll think of something for your training."

Karen kicks the bars of the cage. "Screw you!"

"Don't be rude." Mike sits on his bed. "You should really stop being this stubborn, this is your life and I'm in charge now." His stomach growls. "I'll get something to eat." He leaves her in the bedroom and prepares a snack for himself and something for Karen.

After a few minutes, Mike walks back to his room and hears sobbing coming from the cage. "Hey, what happened?"

"What do you think? For some fucking reason someone shrunk me and sold me." Karen keeps crying.

"Hey, don't be like that." He puts the food on the desk. "If you want to talk....." Mike was actually feeling bad for how he acted towards her.

"Sure, master." She sarcastically replies. "You want me to roll over? Do some tricks?" She groans. "I was in my mid-term tests, my family is probably worried about me, but, who cares? I'm just another pet like a hamster or lizard."

"Hey, I told you...."

"Yeah, this is my new life." She stares at him. "I heard you the first time, but do you expect me to take it just like that? How would you feel if you were in my place?"

"Well." He rubs the back of his head. "You are right." He sighs. "I was trying to have someone around here, but I didn't think about you." He gets closer to the cage. "I'm going to be honest, Karen. I swear I have no idea who shrunk you, I don't even know if we were living in the same state or country. So, why don't we get along?"

She lies down on the cage. "Whatever, just leave me alone." She closes her eyes.

Mike was conflicted, sure he bought Karen and he wants to train her to be his pet, but she had a point, she was still a human being. He eats and decides to go to bed.

The next morning.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clear Path (UN: clearpath20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191970-His-own-tiny-girl/cid/2971028-He-puts-her-back-to-her-cage