*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Thank you for downloading, Photomerge."
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192897-Photomerge-Deluxe/cid/2940238-Thank-you-for-downloading-Photomerge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2192897
A strange version of Photoshop...
Chapter #1

"Thank you for downloading, Photomerge."

    by: StormSea
Bored out of his mind, Lewis stared at the monitor. The forecast called for a light shower. They were wrong. The night will be filled with nothing but rain and wind. A wasted evening so far. At least tomorrow is the weekend.

Lewis slumped into his green gaming chair. The monitor's bright screen tired his eues. A can of Pepsi and a small bag of cheerios kept him going.

Lewis didn't want to pay for Photoshop. A trial should do the trick. He only needed it to edit photos for homework. Arriving at a website of a distro, he hits download without thinking. Sleep was getting harder to fight off. Lewis went to bed, as the download progressed. But it wasn't Photoshop…

*****


Lewis woke up, feeling somewhat refreshed. The engine of his mother's car alerted him. He gasps. Like a surprised cat, he leaps out of bed. Opening the window, he frowns. Helen drove off for work.

"Lewis!" He flinched from the voice. "Mom said you're babysitting us! No leaving the house!" Jessica's voice sounded like nails scraping on a chalkboard.

Lewis groaned, left with his sisters again. Luck wasn't feeling up to it. He grumbled, scratching his head.

Photoshop was more important. Going back to his computer, there was an odd quirk. On the screen, it said: Thank you for downloading, Photomerge. Enjoy your fusion fun!

"Huh? Photomerge..." Lewis launched the program. "Place at least two photos before merging..."

Curious, he decided to do what it said. Merging people together sounded amusing. Although, the thought of merging with Hannah made him blush.

"I wonder how Mike and Kim would look like?" Lewis tried to imagine it. "Tomboy... Cheerleader girl that plays sports?"

Lewis kept thinking. Different combinations swirled in his mind. A tomboy cheerleader sounded like fun. Or maybe do something with the twins, just because of how annoying they were? Lots of choices to be made.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Him and Hannah

2. The twins

3. Mike and Kim

4. He fuses with someone else

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StormSea (UN: rpgsea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StormSea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192897-Photomerge-Deluxe/cid/2940238-Thank-you-for-downloading-Photomerge