*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of the Day
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193105-Squishy-Sam/cid/2671912-Beginning-of-the-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2193105
Join Sam in different parts of her live... from school to hero. But always unlucky!
This choice: ...in school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beginning of the Day

    by: That Goddess
You sighed, slowly falling out of your bed. Barley able to stand. Today was another day at school... not that you actually learned anything as most of your time was spent as someones cushion, insole or just as a big stain somewhere.

You slowly pushed yourself up, feeling as if your arms would squish from that alone and slouched over to your dresser. Your clothes had been especially made to survive your condition being made of almost the same material you had become. Someone would have to deliberately rip them off for you to lose them.

You heard your roommates still sleeping - you had to leave earlier to avoid being squished by someone, be it by accident or not - as you slowly got dressed in some plain clothes, a black shirt with some unreadable logo, as well as shorts and some plain socks. You looked in the mirror, seeing your long, blond hair, which somehow seemed to have survived everything so far. Slowly walking out into the living room you quickly are breakfast, some off-brand cereal, brushed your teeth, put your shoes on and left for school, hoping that nobody was waiting for you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That Goddess (UN: tiger189a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That Goddess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193105-Squishy-Sam/cid/2671912-Beginning-of-the-Day