*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the Sauna Room
  2. Getting Wet.
  3. An Epiphany.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2713468-Entering-the-Sauna-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Sauna.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Entering the Sauna Room

    by: pedro01
You had to try and figure out where’s the best solution to get sit on by obese, gigantic females? Of course there were so many options to choose, but obviously, you wanted to go somewhere private, so nobody would see you doing strange things in particular. There was one however that stands out the most, and it was your decision to choose where to go.

“Hmm... I guess the sauna room would be nice to get sat on perhaps?” You wondered with a curious look on your face.

So much so, you decided to head over there with your swimming shorts, and go into the sauna room straight away. The place is almost beside the changing rooms, so you didn’t have to walk that far to get into the room. Once you went in, you wanted to make sure nobody was around at this time. Of course nobody was there, and a relief is when you knew it’s all going to plan.

So you went in, and take a seat on the bench, and all you could do now is sit there and wait for any obese females to come and give you some company for a while. But luckily for you, this didn’t take long to happen, as you can see the door opening, knowing that someone’s coming in too.

“Oh, I bet it must be someone coming in now.” You said in a whisper way, so you wanted to make sure you act normal as much as you can.

The person that’s coming in, may be the one you’re eager by the look of the size of this female. She’s fair-headed, and had Caucasian skin. She is wearing a one-piece navy swimsuit, but her size in obesity rate is much larger than your mother! Even judging by the look of that pear-shaped body with that ass and thighs much gigantically huge, you simply couldn’t help but blushed like any fourteen year old would get.

When you look at the obese female’s face, you realised that she’s at how old?

You have the following choices:

1. 9 Years Old

*Noteb*
2. 15 Years Old

*Noteb*
3. 21 Years Old

*Noteb*
4. 30 Years Old

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2713468-Entering-the-Sauna-Room