*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hunger for More
  2. Other.
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193633-Dead-by-Daylight-Fetish/cid/2878124-A-Hunger-for-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2193633
Any fetish at all with dead by daylight characters
This choice: Both  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Hunger for More

    by: Thunderclese
The Entity felt a sense of unrest within it's realm. Many of it's inhabitants, both survivor and killer alike were feeling a deep hunger. Normally it would simply make it so that they did not need to eat, but the hunger was there nonetheless. So, in order to appease it's Killer minions it created the Voracious Memento Mori so that they might feed. It worked similarly to an Ebony Memento Mori, but instead of executing a survivor they would swallow them whole. This would keep all of The Entity's minions well fed and work as a nice new form of sacrificing survivors.

Speaking of which, it would be unfair to let it' prey starve as well. So it might as well toss a few of the new Mori's in their Bloodwebs as well. They wouldn't be able to actually use them during matches against killers. But it would still let them eat others while back at The Campfire at least. That way they would also be well fed.

It had occurred to The Entity that a diet of full grown humans might cause some weight gain within the human body. But it could do something about that, right? The only thing that matters now is who is first to try out the new Mori.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male Killer

*Noteb*
2. Female Killer

*Noteb*
3. Male Survivor

*Noteb*
4. Female Survivor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thunderclese (UN: thunderclese5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tallbigcal2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193633-Dead-by-Daylight-Fetish/cid/2878124-A-Hunger-for-More