*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maria, the sister
  2. Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194489-The-Magical-Body-swap-Stone/cid/2682656-Maria-the-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2194489
Someone discovers a magic stone with the ability to exchange bodies
This choice: Maria, the sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maria, the sister

    by: HappyJack
While everyone was busy, Maria played with the dogs around the house.
When she sat down and rested for a while, she noticed a glow among the grass in the garden.
Maria was very curious and could not help but investigate.
She found something weird half buried in the ground.

It was a crystal cylinder, which contained a blue stone inside, with a yellow symbol that shone in the center.
Jake was very curious, and I try to take the cylinder, but when he was going to touch it suddenly the cylinder evaporated and the stone fell into Maria's hands.
When Maria touched the stone, he began to hear a very serious voice.

"Greetings, I am the stone of Alacau, for those who do not know of my existence, they should know that they should use me with care, because I can cause chaos, my power is to move the soul from one body to another."

Maria was surprised, she still didn't believe what was happening.

"Whoever touches this stone will have the ability to move the souls of various living beings, just by thinking"
"In addition, you should know that if the user moves his soul to another body, the stone will travel with his soul"
"That means that I will conveniently appear in the hand of the new body."

"This is so funny! I have to prove it! how is it possible that something like this can exist?" Maria thought


What does Maria decide to do?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HappyJack (UN: mrdonferri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HappyJack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194489-The-Magical-Body-swap-Stone/cid/2682656-Maria-the-sister