*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adult
  2. Male
  3. The beginning chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196081-Into-the-Tooniverse/cid/2689019-Adult
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2196081
Ever wondered what it'd be like to be stuck in your favorite cartoon with no way out?
This choice: Adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adult

    by: Ace Jones
For those who don't know who I am allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ace Jones as I am the star of this special interactive whereas yours truly ends up in a cartoon of some sort. But enough about me it's time to get this special interactive story underway.

It all began one fateful day as yours truly an average 32 year old American morbidly obese yet healthy and very handsome strongman with blond hair and blue eyes along with a super strong singing voice was looking for a cartoon show to watch as everything was normal at first of course, until my own television's screen started glowing as a bright blinding light filled the room itself as I was immediately sucked into my television as the bright blinding light that filled the room faded as I was currently being hurtled toward a cartoon show's own animated world.

Upon arriving in whatever cartoon world I was in I hit the ground with a thud as I was now laying down on my back on whatever animated ground I was on, as a group of concerned animated animals mainly dalmatians who could talk rushed over to where I was at as they were looking down at me in other words a morbidly obese animated dalmatian with blond hair blue eyes and a very handsome appearance along with a very powerful singing voice.

But now the question was what cartoon world am I in?



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 101 Dalmatians the series.

*Noteb*
2. 101 Dalmatian Street.

3. Your Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFriendlyReviewer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196081-Into-the-Tooniverse/cid/2689019-Adult