*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squeezes you between her boobs
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196945-Shrunk-by-a-goth-witch-part-2/cid/2694449-Squeezes-you-between-her-boobs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by desk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2196945
Interactive continuation of the first story.
This choice: Squeezes you between her boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squeezes you between her boobs

    by: desk
She puts you down on her nightstand and takes off the tshirt she wears to bed before grabbing you, lying down, and dropping you a foot onto her left boob. For you, the fall was like several stories, but you were unharmed because of the soft, squishy flesh that broke your fall. As you stand up and gain your footing, she flicks you down into the space between her breasts. At a quarter inch tall, they looked like towering mountains to you, and it wasn't long before the walls of the canyon you're in start to close in on you. You try to run, but it's no use, and you get flattened by the 2 mammary mounds that surrounded you. You feel your whole world shake as she laughs at a deafening volume for you before squishing her breasts together even more as she moves them back and forth, rolling you around between them. All the air is pushed from your lungs as you struggle to catch a single breath. By the time she stops and lets her breasts go limp once more, you're on the verge of blacking out, seeing stars while your vision returns. She picks you up and says "Wasn't that fun? Hopefully that put you in a better mood, little dude, because I've got a lot of plans for you today. Before we do any of that, it's time for breakfast." She puts on a bra, a clean shirt and some sweatpants, picks you up and carries you to the kitchen in...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her cleavage

2. Her panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 desk (UN: coolio5509 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
desk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196945-Shrunk-by-a-goth-witch-part-2/cid/2694449-Squeezes-you-between-her-boobs