*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kurumu Kurono
  2. Choose your girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2698301-Kurumu-Kurono
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196948
What if you captured the heart of one of the girls of the popular anime?!
This choice: Kurumu Kurono  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kurumu Kurono

    by: Josimus Prime
Your name is Shinro Nakitume. You are not exactly a monster, but rather a human/demon hybrid. You are a Dekura, a demonic being with the ability to damned the minds of your enemies into the eternal torment of their most inner nightmares and feed on their fear. Your father was a demon, but your mother was human and they agreed eternal love before you were born. When they discovered Yokai Academy, it was the perfect place for you to learn the ways of the human life as well as the different species that comes here.

The school wasn’t all that bad. Sure, at first, there was some problems with the fighting and being anti-social, but you actually grew fond over this place. You keep your human form at all times because you were told to only use your abilities as a means of self-defense. You don’t really have that many friends here. But you seemed to be okay with it for now. That is until you’ve bumped into something, or ‘someone’.

“Oops! Sorry about that!” A female voice apologized.

“Eh. No worries.” You said back.

You looked to see who it was and you just wide-eyed at this girl. She has short light blue hair with a purple headband on, purple eyes, big boobs, a white long-sleeved shirt with a tie in underneath a vest with a miniskirt on. You start to feel something soft deep inside you when you saw her, something you’ve never felt before.

“Are you sure you’re okay? I’m such a clumsy idiot.” The girl said.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry.” You said as you get up.

Woah! She’s... She’s...

“Well, I should get going. My friends are waiting for me. See ya!” The girl said before leaving.

“Wait! What’s your name? I would like to know.” You asked her.

“Oh! I’m Kurumu Kurono.” The girl named Kurumu introduced.

“Shinro Nakitume.” You said.

“Nice to meet you. Well, bye.” Kurumu said before she officially left.

You then left yourself as you can still feel what’s inside of you. You go wandering around not knowing that Kurumu gives you one last look.

He’s kinda cute. Maybe he could be my destined one. Only one way to find out.” Kurumu thought.

**********

You sit next to a tree staring into space while this warm feeling inside you was getting larger. After all the thinking, there was only one answer on what it could be.

So this...... is what humans call falling in love? It’s weird, but feels....... really nice.” You thought.

You the heard something in the bushes. That’s when you see....

You have the following choices:

1. Kurumu

*Noteb*
2. Kurumu with some friends

*Noteb*
3. A couple of guys looking for a fight

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2698301-Kurumu-Kurono