*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting on your way...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198386-Master-of-Inventions/cid/2703627-Getting-on-your-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2198386
Visit your mad scientist great uncle and see what kind of inventions he's created.
Chapter #1

Getting on your way...

    by: D-MentedOne
Growing up you thought that you had met all of your family at all the various gatherings, but yesterday, your parents called you.

"Hey kiddo! We know you might be busy, but we're worried about a family member. You have a great uncle, and his estate is pretty close by to where you're at right now. We never told you about him because he was a bit of an odd duck. Any-who, we're concerned for him. We haven't heard from him in years. We'd like you to try to do a wellness check. We'll text you the address and security codes he gave us the last time we spoke. Hopefully they'll still work. If you don't feel comfortable about trying to visit him, just call us back and let us know. Love you kiddo! Bye!"

As you exited the voicemail of your phone you decided to think about your parents' request.

Should you check in on this never-before-heard-of great uncle?

You have the following choices:

1. Check in on your uncle

2. Call your parents back and let them know you can't do it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D-MentedOne (UN: zionixion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198386-Master-of-Inventions/cid/2703627-Getting-on-your-way