*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198857-Jaune-Arcs-Transformation/cid/RNXLBS3WL-Aura-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2198857
Jaune gets turned into a woman through a variety of situations.
This choice: His true self  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aura Awakening

    by: TempestofAble
Aura Specialities; Physical Enhancement: One of Aura's many uses is that it boosts all of a Huntsmans physical attributes, but what many don't know is that it also aids in shaping the body into its ideal form. That ideal form may be drastically different from how a person might start as, like the Dork Knight is about to find out, but overall the results speak for themselves.

Semblance; Attribute Mimic: Jaune's Semblance is a mystery to him when it activates, he supposedly should be able to take on the attributes of those around him when his semblance deems it necessary, but no matter what he just can't seem to get any results from his experiments with his fellow male class mates. However when he is put into a situation that is a tad out his comfort zone, he'll understand his Semblance's restrictions and his new relationship with the females around him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Aura Specialities; Physical Enhancement

*Noteb*
2. Semblance; Attribute Mimic

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TempestofAble (UN: stormofsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198857-Jaune-Arcs-Transformation/cid/RNXLBS3WL-Aura-Awakening