*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trail of Titties From Space
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199084-Soul-Drained-BodiesPLEASEADD/cid/2981692-Trail-of-Titties-From-Space
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2199084
An insidious app allows users to make immortal hosts ripe for possession..
Chapter #1

Trail of Titties From Space

    by: debbter
"I'm so sick of mom's shit", you said walking home alone from school.

Walking in the dark. Again.

Not the best situation for a 15 year old in the inner city, but it was what it was.

Your mother had chased off your father with her cheating when you were only 7, and her attitude has never changed since then.

She had you when she was 15, so you've been stuck with her irresponsible, yet squishy ass for 8 years.

Man after man had come and gone from your home, seeing as your 29 year old mom's good looks continued into her late 20's.

As you reached your house, you heard a whizzing scream of some sort over your head.

"What the heck is that sound"?, you exclaimed.

The sound continued to grow louder as it got closer to your home.

Shriller and shriller it became until you rushed your hands to your ears, wondering when it would stop.

Then...silence.

"I guess it was nothing".

You lowered your hands and began to work your way up to your door when all of a sudden...

CLANG!

The last thing you saw was a shovel before you were knocked out cold.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You wake up tied to a chair in front of your slutty mother

*Noteb*
2. You wake up in an Alien cave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 debbter (UN: debbter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
debbter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199084-Soul-Drained-BodiesPLEASEADD/cid/2981692-Trail-of-Titties-From-Space