*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Its not a toy after all
  2. It's a fake.
  3. The strange gun.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/74034-Its-not-a-toy-after-all
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: It hits the ground and starts to buzz.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Its not a toy after all

    by: Unknown
The gun sails into the morning air, crashing to earth well behind you. It clatters off the cement of the sidewalk, bouncing to a stop. Several small plastic pieces ricochet off the curb from the impact.

Hmph - not a very sturdy toy, you think to yourself as you turn to pick up the Saturday paper.

Then, a faint buzzing catches your attention. Its extremely high pitched, like a fly on helium. It starts very softly, but grows distinctly louder by the moment. You can see dimly glowing lines through the cracks in the barrel. This cant be good.

As the buzzing turns into a distinct whine, you begin to haul ass. Moving asshole to elbow in anticipation of the impending explosion, you dive behind a garbage can about fifty feet away. You throw your arms over your head for protection, close your eyes and hold on.

There is no explosion per se - just a flash of light as if a bulb went off. No earth shattering kaboom, no huge plume of fire. Just a flash. After a few seconds, you peek out through half closed eyes. It takes a few seconds to hit you - but the toy worked! It actually worked.

You glance around. You are the normal size compared to everything else - thanks probably to the shielding of the trash can. However, the rest of the inhabitants of the block - well, that’s a different story. You look around in amazement as the rest of the people have . . . .

You have the following choices:

1. become unbelievably gigantic!

2. become amazingly tiny!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/74034-Its-not-a-toy-after-all