*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. League
  2. Team Name
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720180-League
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2200893
You are either the leader or a member of a group of villains...or not.
This choice: League  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

League

    by: The Alphabet Boss
You have assembled a team of villains consisting of a samurai warrior, a SS officer, am Arab sheikh, a cowboy, and a scientist. Kind of like Mr Burns' League of Evil, but not only are all your members alive but you are in the world of The Republic of Doyle.

You have assembled a League of Gentlemen, consisting of Fu Manchu, Professor Moriarty, Colonel Moran, A. J. Raffles, Jack Griffin, Macheath, Bill Sikes, The Hoxton Creeper, Irene Adler, Jack Quartz, Arsène Lupin, Les Vampires, Rupert of Hentzau, Queen Tera, Doctor Nikola, and Doctor Mabuse.

You are the Chairman of the Acme Corporation and have almost every Looney Tunes villain under your employ. This being Looney Tunes, the success of your schemes vary. (Acme League: Yosemite Sam, Nasty Canasta, Cottontail Smith, Wile E. Coyote, Marvin the Martian, Elmer Fudd, Beaky Buzzard, Rocky and Mugsy, Pete Puma, the Shropshire Slasher, and Cecil Turtle.)

You are a baron in charge of a League of Monsters that includes The Frankenstein Monster, his Bride, Count Dracula, The Wolfman, The Invisible Man, The Gillman, Mr. Hyde, and The Mummy.

You are recruited into the League of Doom, which is something like Sue Sylvester's from Glee, insofar that its members are recruited by a high ranking faculty member and sometimes have unwitting participants. Its hobbies include sabotaging teams from rival schools, guarding their own school, hanging out, and securing the success of their members.

You have the following choices:

1. League of Evil

*Noteb*
2. League of Gentlemen

*Noteb*
3. Acme League

*Noteb*
4. League of Monsters

*Noteb*
5. League of Doom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Alphabet Boss (UN: ellison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alphabet Boss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720180-League