*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Team Name
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720221-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2200893
You are either the leader or a member of a group of villains...or not.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: The Alphabet Boss
Oh ho, now we are expanding our borders. There are going to be a total of five choices (and believe me, it was hard to narrow them down. I have a big imagination. Then again, that's what sites like these are four. To share your imagination. Anyway, let's get on with it.)

Disney and Marvel are one choice considering that Disney owns Marvel and there's too many teams from them to list here. The latter part also goes to DC.

The third choice is being a foot soldier aboard a ship that is the main mode of transportation for The Devious of Evil (Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Diesel 10, Diesel, 'Arry and Bert, Sailor John, the College of Crooks from "Cool McCool," Prince Froglip from "The Princess and The Goblin," and Katz and Le Quack from "Courage the Cowardly Dog"). You slowly work your way upward in the ranks and become the second in command under one of the superiors.

The United Underworld: you invite the heads of crime gangs of different nationalities to propose that they all unite as one hood, with the bosses as the board of directors; you are chairman of the board. You do allow one particular racist boss to opt out, then use him as an example.

You are a human that serves as a replacement member (and leader) of the Sodor Seven (D261, Vinnie, George, Arnold the first Horrid Lorry, Fred the Second Horrid Lorry, and Marv the Third Horrid Lorry) from "The Thomas Creator Collective."
You have 5 choices:

You have the following choices:

1. Disney/Marvel

2. DC

*Noteb*
3. The Devious Evil

*Noteb*
4. The United Underworld

*Noteb*
5. Sodor Seven

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Alphabet Boss (UN: ellison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alphabet Boss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720221-Other