*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone Else
  2. Taking the shower
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201269-The-Shower-of-Changes/cid/2730692-Someone-Else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MossyA
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2201269
What will happen when you have a shower that can change you in any way?
This choice: Someone Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone Else

    by: MorTho
Your aunt and cousins have come over to play and while playing you, your aunt and your cousins get really sweaty and decide to have a shower.

Your aunt, age 34 (Melody) She's a very tall, plump woman who has brown hair and brown eyes. She is very kind but sometimes absent-minded.

Oldest cousin, age 18 (Amy) She's a skinny girl with no chest to speak of, she has short black hair and hazel eyes. She doesn't like speaking with people she doesn't know but is fine speaking with her family.

Youngest cousin, age 5 (Mary) she's a very bright girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very gentle and extremely loving to her family, especially Tony because she has a small crush on him.

Who gets into the shower first?

You have the following choices:

1. You (Tony)

2. Aunt (Melody)

3. Oldest cousin (Amy)

4. Youngest Cousin (Mary)

*Noteb*
5. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MorTho (UN: 2013mortho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201269-The-Shower-of-Changes/cid/2730692-Someone-Else