*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201615-Warhammer-40000-Weight-Gain-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2201615
In the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium, there is only food...

In the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium, there is only food...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Since nothing of the sort actually exists at the moment, let us journey into the realm of the 41st millennium through the lens of the Weight Gain and expansion kinks, but first, let us lay the ground rules.

Firstly) Pace yourselves, children of the Emperor. Savor the growth of the beautiful human and heretical xenos forms on display, rather than breaking them down all at once. Pace your tale's growth out in a fashion restricted to the moderately fantastic rather than the immediately absurd.

Secondly) Contributions of little substance are of little worth to the Golden Throne. If you wish to add your verse to this tale, make sure it is substantial enough to be satisfactory not only to your fellow readers, but to the Emperor of Mankind.

Thirdly) The central focus of this archive is tales of growth and gluttony, excess and enjoyment, but this often brings with it other subject matter. Tales of Expansion, Inflation, Muscle Growth, Slobbification, and the like may follow, but remember to keep central the ideas of the growth of girth.

Fourthly) Content of a Sexual nature is welcome in this archive, so long as its presence does not overly pollute the tale. Exercise moderation, fellow readers.

Thusly written, enjoy the tale

-Inquisitor Storymaker, Ordo Xenos
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201615-Warhammer-40000-Weight-Gain-Interactive