*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lee, the stressed pornstar!
  2. Who was spared...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201681-A-shrunken-world/cid/2727575-Lee-the-stressed-pornstar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gaturm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2201681
On that fateful day, everybody shrinks... except...!
This choice: Lee, the stressed pornstar!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lee, the stressed pornstar!

    by: Gaturm
Lee had already been up for an hour before her alarm rang. She rarely had trouble to fall asleep, but the last few days... she had been waking up, earlier and earlier. Her clock almost taunted her, slowly ticking away towards the time she'd actually have to get up. Just more time to dread going into the office for another horrid day, again.

The only silver lining was, that if she couldn't sleep, she could just as well be productive. Lee had always taken great care into her appearance, but after she started her current job, she found it harder and harder to summon the enthusiasm for a nice outfit. Well, at least not for her colleagues. Her clients, however, were a different story...
Camming had been the only thing that kept Lee relatively sane. All the things her dayjob sucked out of her, she got right back when she started up her livestream. Where her customers were rude, demanding, and assholes just in general, her viewers were mostly respectful, if a bit overly chummy. Where her boss wrote her up for the tinest misstep, trying to cut her pay whereever he could, her viewers encouraged her to do more and more adventurous things. With compensation, of course. And most important off all, her viewers never neglected to mention, how hot she was. Lee took great pride in her looks - they hadn't been easy to achieve and even harder, to keep. Only for her breasts she couldn't take the credit - though she chalked it up to the universe trying to balance out the rest of her, frankly, shitty life. The rest of her body was toned. She went to the gym regularly, focusing on her thighs and butt, most of all! A fact, that her viewers never failed to appreciate.

Finally, she finished her morning routine, applying the last dash of make-up to her radiant face. For today, she had decided on some provokingly tight blue jeans, as well as a nice, form fitting blouse. She even put on some very nice, black sandals, leaving her feet bare. Even if her coworkers didn't seem to care, she liked looking good simply for her own sake. It made her feel confident.

She sighed. She had to get out of the house now, no? Well, it wouldn't be so bad. At least, she could look forward to her cam-session, later tonight.

Of course, she had to check into her office. Her boss, a prick called Cullen, would be angry if she didn't, even if she wasn't needed. Lee didn't want to deal with him - but she should get it over with quickly, else he might find some reason to cut her pay again. it wouldn't be too bad. The worst things she would have to deal with were barely veiled comments about her competence and lurid stares.

Then, she sould find time to go to the bank. There was a problem with her account. Again. Ever since she started her little side-gig, her bank account would be frozen every other week because of 'suspicious payments'. She had explained the situation a hundred times, though the bank manager couldn't wrap his mind around a woman voluntarily working as a camgirl. So all her comments fell on deaf ears and week after week, she would have to explain it all over again. Sometimes she thougth, they did it deliberately, just to fuck with her. But the manager didn't seem malicious. Just dumb as hell.
Which didn't mean, that everybody working there was like that. Recently, a very pollite - and handsome! - man had started to work at the reception desk. He was always cordial, but in a warm way. He definitely knew about her troubles and seemed genuinely sorry. Maybe she should talk to him some more...

Some errands needed running - she was almost out of food, again. And also, she had been searching for while now for a better camera. Her webcam was doing fine, but she had saved some money to upgrade her quality. It was one of her only gripes about her side-work. Thankfully, she had a fast internet connection. She would have hated to see her image stuttering and pixelated. If she put in all this effort to look good, it shouldn't be technology's fault that her beauty didn't shine through.
Also, the girl operating the camera section in the nearest tech store was in one word: supercute! She was always enthusiastic, ready to talk Lee's ear off as soon as she showed any interest in cameras. She had, in fact, offered her some advice on how to improve her quality. Maybe Lee should thank her for her help...

Finally, there was something fun on her list. For a while now, she had wanted to spice up her camming-sessions a bit more. Her viewers continued to be happy, but lately, Lee didn't feel as... reliefed, as she had been before. The stress of her job was getting to her.
So it had been great luck, that a sex shop had opened just around the corner! Until today, she didn't have the opportunity to visit. But today, she should be able to make time. She was excited. A few new toys, and her stream would be even more exciting than before...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gaturm (UN: garth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaturm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201681-A-shrunken-world/cid/2727575-Lee-the-stressed-pornstar