*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2796140-Elaine-and-Megagirl-have-some-unfinished-busine
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Elaine and Megagirl have some unfinished business to take care of  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Elaine and Megagirl have some unfinished busine...

    by: HikerAngel
I walked right past a wobbly Megagirl on my way to the mirror in the back of the shop. I saw her dazed eyes trace the curves of my body out of the corner of my eye.

As I stopped in front of the mirror, my breath caught. I was...

Absolutely.

Unbelievably.

Gorgeous.

I swallowed hard as my eyes wandered the delicately chiseled perfection of my face, its radiant skin, its large, luminous green eyes. I ran my fingers through the thick, lustrous chocolate strands that poured over my shoulders.

Before I could visually explore my body, a body I already knew was far superior to Megagirl’s, I saw her face appear over my shoulder in the reflection. My eyes were drawn to hers… and the blazing firestorm of desire that raged within them. She rested her chin on the slope of my toned shoulder, turned her head slightly to the side and began to kiss my neck.

I felt pinpricks of arousal from the lurid sucking of her soft lips on my tender flesh and my full lips parted.

Her hands slithered around my impossibly firm waist, and her fingers traced my abs upward until they cupped my breasts with a crackling thrill. I felt my breath escape my parted lips in an amorous exhale.

I reached back and found her hips with my hands. Resting my fingers on their fabric-clad swells, I pushed inward, just slightly. Her flesh, indestructible by even the most powerful of weaponry, was pliant under the immense power of my slender fingers, pushing inward and eliciting a moan from the blonde as she felt my strength.

I turned and straightened, looking down on the girl who was previously held as the ultimate woman. Our breasts touched with prickling electricity, mine far fuller than hers. Her hands found new purchase in the middle of my back, and she attempted to pull me toward her. The effort, one that I knew was sufficient to overpower all but the most powerful of supers, felt light, inconsequential to me.

Just how powerful was I know?

I felt a surge of dark pride quicken my heart. I was so beautiful, so powerful, so invincible.

I was better in every conceivable way than the woman before me, this paragon of feminine power.

As the realization dawned, I felt a confidence I had never before known. My eyes explored the beautiful superheroine, quivering like living clay, ready to be molded by my desires, living, for the moment, in anticipation of ecstasies she could scarcely imagine.

I smiled broadly as I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and pulled her upward and into me. Her body wrapped around mine, seeking the maximum amount of contact between us, as our lips met.

I felt her husky moan vibrate against my mouth. She had never been with anyone like me, someone who could overpower her with ease. She clearly loved it, the excitement was written all over her tensed muscles.

I bent my knees and lowered her to the velveteen chair by the changing rooms where we stood. I pulled her gently away from my body, leaving her panting with arousal, half-reclined, on the chair. I took off the belt, briefly worrying that I would lose its effects...until I remembered that they were permanent. I took off the boots deliberately, watching her azure eyes trace the contours of my shapely calves. I could feel their staggering hardness as my fingertips slipped down their slowly arcing length to push the boots down.

Megagirl shifted in the chair.

I slowly began to peel off the tight black fabric of my uniform, rolling it down my defined arms, over the dramatic swells of my bountiful breasts, down the sculpted ridges of my abs. I pushed the outfit over my lavish hips with a sexy shimmy.

Megagirl clasped her hands, her fingers whitening the flesh on the opposing hand as they clenched.

I finished pushing the costume past the smoothness of my sleek thighs until it dropped to the floor, then stepped carefully out of the small heap of cloth. I kicked it to the side as I rose my eyes to meet hers once more. I knew that they smoldered. I know that Megagirl’s did.

Her jaw trembled.

I stepped toward her, placed a hand on the armrest to either side of her and lowered my body tantalizingly over hers.

I could see her uncertainty. She didn’t know what I wanted, yet she squirmed, knowing the untold pleasures it would bring.

As I was about to swoop my mouth toward hers once more, I heard a sound. My eyes darted up to see Megaman’s shocked expression at the store entrance.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2796140-Elaine-and-Megagirl-have-some-unfinished-busine