*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2792703-Creepy-Grandma-has-something-to-say-about-my-ch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Creepy Grandma has something to say about my choice of tactics  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Creepy Grandma has something to say about my ch...

    by: HikerAngel
“What are you doing?” I heard Creepy Grandma hiss from behind me.

I ignored her, intent on Megagirl’s soft lips as they explored mine.

Then I felt her bony hands snake around my waist from behind. As pleasant as it was, I broke the kiss and glanced down to see the old woman’s hands clasp a thin black belt into place around my ridiculously toned abs.

Oh, God!

I felt another rush ripple through me, the strongest yet. I shuddered with the sensation, my fingers and lips trembling with power. I felt my body changing once more. I couldn’t see what I was becoming, but I could see the smoldering haze of desire in Megagirl’s eyes become an inferno.

My attraction to Megagirl remained, but it fell under the shadow of irrational fury. My lips curled downward as I felt hatred pouring into my veins.

“Now finish her,” commanded a raspy old voice.

My hands rose at the woman’s command, and I gripped Megagirl’s shoulders firmly, my slim fingers sinking into her indestructible muscles with ease. She yelped with pain, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it now. I was far too strong.

I saw a red and blue flash behind her.

“Let her go,” said Megaman.

Creepy Grandma cackled behind me, and Megaman’s gaze drifted to her.

“You!” he cried, a hint of fear in his eyes. What was that all about? Did he know her?

I flung Megagirl to the side with casual ease and approached Megaman with a nonchalant saunter.

He swallowed hard.

I could see the delicious mixture of fear and arousal in his eyes as they watched my languidly graceful movements. Smiling, I struck before he ever knew what was coming. My first powered through his unprepared abs with ease. I watched his features contract in pain as if in slow motion as my hand wrecked him, rearranging his internal organs. I felt one of his bones crack as my hand nicked the bottom of his ribcage.

Then he was gone, flying through the roof of the mall with hypersonic speed. The heat of my rage diminished, vented by the pain I knew I had inflicted on Megaman. It remained, but it had been turned down to a low simmer. I turned to find that Creepy Grandma was gone once more. Where did this old hag go all the time? I needed some answers!

Hearing a moan, my eyes turned to Megagirl, who was peeling herself out of a crater in the floor. Had I really thrown her that hard? I shrugged. Guess so.

I walked back to the mangled shop, eager to find a mirror as Megagirl rose shakily to her feet.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2792703-Creepy-Grandma-has-something-to-say-about-my-ch