*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weiss Schnee
  2. RWBY
  3. The World of Remnant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202806-The-Misadventures-of-Remnant/cid/2991272-Weiss-Schnee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202806
In story we will follow one of the teams of huntsman and huntresses that reside in remnant
This choice: Wiess Schnee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Weiss Schnee

    by: turtleguru
Weiss didn't know what to expect from Penny. The weird girl stated that she wanted to find out why Ruby referred to the heiress as her 'bff', a question that plagues Weiss' mind as well. Meeting the girl without her... excitable leader with her could be awkward but Weiss will manage.

"Salutations Weiss!"

Weiss was shaken out of her train of thought by the red head's greeting. She quickly composed herself.

"Hello Penny. I've been looking forward to our talk." It was a half truth. Weiss had wanted to go to the cafe they were meeting at for a while and this was a nice excuse. "Shall we?"

"Of course!" Penny said in an upbeat voice walking into the cafe with her.

Weiss looked around confused. There wasn't anything in the cafe, no tables or shares or cashiers. It did smell weird.

"Penny, why are we..." Weiss blacked out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weiss woke up feeling... different. She ran a diagnostic to find the abnormality. Her systems seemed fine. That it occured to her that she shouldn't be able to do that.

"What happ- What!?" Weiss' eyes shot wide open at the sound of her voice. It was different but the next shock topped it easily. She was looking at a large mirror and saw Penny tied to a chair where her reflection should be. Also everything she saw looked like it was being shown on a screen of some kind.

"Your awake!" Weiss turned to see herself with a wide smile "I'm sorry I had to do this Weiss."

"P-Penny?" Weiss asked "What happened? Why? How?"

"Well if you refuse to be Friend Ruby's BFF then I have to." Penny said crossing Weiss' arm and pouting "Besides I always wanted to be a meat person."

"Wait... You're a robot!?"

"Well You're a robot now Weiss." Penny giggled "Your voice is so pretty."

"Penny this is crazy, give me my body back!"

"I refuse! Friend Ruby is nothing but nice to you and you are rude and unpleasant in turn!" Penny said "I'll be Friend Ruby's best friend forever now."

Weiss was going to retort but was discussed to see a puddle forming at the bottom of her body's legs. "Oh god, are you peeing!?"

"This is peeing?" Penny asked happily "Sensational! Although I suppose I need to bathe before meeting Friend Ruby now. I can't wait to learn what it's like to have a shower!"

Penny happily skipped off in Weiss' body leaving the new robot girl behind.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202806-The-Misadventures-of-Remnant/cid/2991272-Weiss-Schnee