*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2791558-Aqua-in-a-bind
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Aqua Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aqua in a bind

    by: Jusenkyo
The party was supposed to be getting ready for a quest right now that would take them about a week to do, although technically it didn't need all of them so Aqua had graciously volunteered to stay behind. She wasn't currently in any debt and Kazuma had even lent her a decent amount for her week alone, she could totally buy some top tier booze with this much, but as she dreamed about what her week would be like she noticed Megumin staring at her from out of a side door. When Aqua looked at her she waved for her to come into the room, and confused Aqua wandered in wondering what the younger girl could want from her. What she found though was the crimson demon holding a weird paper.

"uhh, What are you doing in here Megumin" She was immediately suspicious since anything Megumin was doing probably had something to do with explosions.

"I found a magic item that's supposed to increase my mana but after I bought it the instructions said I need a partner to use it. Since nobody else has a lot of magic you're the only one that can help me! Please great Aqua!" Aqua of course could not just say no when someone inflated her ego like that.

"Well if it's got to be me nobody else will do, Hahaha! uh, what do I need to do."

Megumin took out a brush with some paint on it. "You just let me draw a the circle on your palm with the magic paint and then it links up with the one i drew on me and then we both touch the paper" Megumin explained as she took aqua's hand and drew a relatively simple shape on it. Then she put the paper on the ground and had Aqua touch it with the symbol and then Megumin put her foot on the paper, which Aqua only then noticed wasn't covered in the usual bandages. There was a brief flash and then Aqua was confused as she was now standing with her hand touching a wall of flesh that faintly smelled bad.

"EW! What is this thing" She tried to pull her hand off but found it was stuck. "What's going on! Help, Megumin! KAZUMA!" She felt the wall drag her forward a little as it shifted.

"SHHH! Aqua, don't freak out so bad. I don't know what went wrong but it kinda feels like it worked? I can feel a lot of mana flowing in." Aqua looked up to see Megumin's Giant face looking down at her, that means that the thing she was stuck to.. She looked to the side to see some wiggling digits and started to immediately freak out again.

"Why am I small! Undo it! HELP! KA-" She was silanced this time by the giant foot turning over on her and pinning her to the ground filling all the available space with foot.

"We can't tell Kazuma! He'll totally never buy me anything again if I messed this up bad." The water goddess really couldn't care less about that she was just concerned with fixing it but she couldn't scream although her muffled cries were still quite loud. Megumin didn't let her up until she stopped shouting.

"Don't worry Aqua I'll fix everything, I just have to read the instructions again." She pulled out a little paper booklet while Aqua continued trying to yank herself off of the foot. Unfortunately for the little goddess though a knock on the door spooked Megumin who jumped to her feet as the door opened obliterating her under the crimson demon's foot. Although she didn't break she just kind of flattened out, the ball of the other girls foot pressing her flat.

"What's taking you so long! Get your shoes on we are gonna be late for the carriage." That was Kazuma, she couldn't stall for much longer...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2791558-Aqua-in-a-bind