*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Horkeu Kamui
  2. Who To Choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204502-Growth-In-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2831796-Horkeu-Kamui
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2204502
A weird glitch is causing certain Transients to grow huge.
This choice: Horkeu Kamui  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Horkeu Kamui

    by: creator9
It had been a nice sunny day in Tokyo, it was the right time to spend time doing activities. While some were playing sports or just enjoying the sun, you were enjoying the fun. Although you weren't walking to do so.

You had decided to meet up with the transient Horkeu Kamui in the park, he said he would be doing training so you wanted to watch. Kamui was a strong and noble wolf, you admired that about him, not to mention his very impressive body and handsome face. However arriving at the park, you ended up tripping on the curve and hurting your ankle.

Kamui immediately attended to you, although you sworn it wasn't too bad he treated it like a battle wound. The next thing you knew the wolf was carrying you bridal style in his large muscular arms. Kamui declared he would help you enjoy the weather, though now you felt it would be too hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You blushed as Kamui held you in his large strong arms, you were laying against his brown and white furred pecs feeling it's warmth and heartbeat. "Um Kamui it's not that bad I'm sure i can walk."

The transient shook his head as he placed his chin on his buff chest. "Nonsense my hero, you were hurt coming to watch me train. I should have payed more attention and caught you.", Kamui wrapped his muscular arms around you more the furry muscles pulling you up his large chest more. "I shall keep you safe in my arms, do not worry."

The blush darkened on your cheeks at the sincere voice accompanied by the muscle holding you. "Th-thank you very much." Come to think of it, Kamui must have gone through a growth spurt. While he was taller then you, you noticed his pecs seem to go above your head. "So um...Kamui have you gone through a growth spurt?"

The wolf had a thoughtful look on his face. Walking towards a tree, he set you gently down before crouching down on his thick thighs. Kamui pulled a red cloth off his belt, it had a strange symbol on it sewn in by gold fleece. "I know it seems irresponsible my hero but...i wanted to get stronger so i purchased this strength cloth."

You looked confused. "What's wrong Kamui why would it be bad, your strong now as is.", the wolf felt his tail wag slightly at the compliment before sighing. "After having it with me, whenever i train i notice my form is taller then before. I'm not sure what will happen, I've tried not wearing it but i just have kept getting taller."

You smiled as you placed your hand on the firm and furred thigh. "Kamui it will be ok, you'll still be the strong warrior as always. I'll be here to help anyway possible so don't worry."

Kamui's furred face grew a spot of pink as he heard your words. Leaning down the wolf pressed his mouth against your forehead and lightly kissed it. "Thank you my hero, I'm glad you are here to give me this kindness."

Warmth filled you at the tender action, the transient stood up his large muscular body looming over. Kamui looked to a vender selling drinks. "I'll get you a drink, don't move your ankle is still not fully healed.",the wolf began jogging towards the vendor, you chuckled as you layed against the tree.

After a minute, Kamui returned. Though you noticed that he..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204502-Growth-In-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2831796-Horkeu-Kamui