*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here's Tara
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744331-Heres-Tara
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: 41 year old, Aunt Tara, she decided to stop by  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Here's Tara

    by: Brute
You are on your back laid out after the fall when the boom, boom, boom, Boom, Boom, BOOM, BOOM sound start vibrating through the thick carpet. You shot up into a sitting position and turn around to look at the direction of the stairs. Right before your eyes like an old monster movie a giant emerges over the horizon and comes your way. You are too shocked to move but not to realize who it is, Aunt Tara, one of you mom’s older sisters. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

Once she fully emerges over the horizon you get a hold over yourself enough to get up and run. You’re in the middle of the hall way and her path. As you start running not caring where you go your head instinctively turns back and all you see in your field of vision is black pillars coming your way. You hit the base board, you must have run to the left, and fall back.

You keep your eyes on the pillars and raise your head back trying to see Aunt Tara’s head or long blond hair but you can’t get past the wide hips of her business skirt. As your gaze goes back down as she passes you buy in the Boom, Booming steps you notice the stiletto heals, and the arch of the foot.

You were never a foot man yourself but now you noticed especially when you know deep down that those are your natural enemies now. At normal size they must have been 4 or 5 inches, but to you they were four or five times your own height. Boom, Boom, Boom, the vibrations fade as you see those high, black heels turn the corner and disappear.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744331-Heres-Tara