*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exploring Your House
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744371-Exploring-Your-House
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: 3 year old sister, Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Exploring Your House

    by: Brute
You look up to see a huge being step right in front of you. It takes a few seconds to realize that this gigantic toddler is actually your little sister Sarah. Lucky she steps right over you but at the same time she didn't notice you so you lost a chance of being saved. Then again being found by a 3 year old might not be the best thing. You decide to explore around your house. Theres no way your going up stairs since its to hard to climb the steps. So you have two choices of the rooms downstairs, your mothers room, which is right in front of you or your sister Shannon's room, which you would have to cut across the kitchen to get to her room. You decide to choose.....

You have the following choices:

1. Shannon's room

2. Mom's room

3. Something else happens

4. Someone is coming

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744371-Exploring-Your-House