*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giantess
  2. Nadia
  3. The women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205983-Femdom-growth-and-other-enhancements/cid/2753912-Giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2205983
A dominant female enhancement story. Will award 1,000 or more GP if a chapter is added.
This choice: Giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giantess

    by: FBBGIANTESS
Nadia began her shift by walking through the dancers entrance at the strip club she worked. She ignored the catcalls of the two bouncers outside and quickly went to her locker and changed from street clothes which was a pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt. She quickly put on the black G-string bikini she planned to wear today and the very small top that barely covered her nipples. with that done she put on her matching black high heels. With that she went out on stage and shouted "fuck" under he breath as the club was mostly empty except for a few people in there. Of course Nadia figured it would most likely be dead when she decided to come in and work today but she wanted the money. She started dancing and quickly took off her top and threw it on the stage and proceeded to continue her routine. Two local college kids came up and each placed a $5 bill on the stage and she quickly pressed her tits in their faces and as she moved away said something to each of them causing them to throw $2 more up on the stage. Nadia cursed herself "$14 is not shit she said." She did admit that she loved smothering boobs on guys faces and it brought her a certain amount of joy. As she finished her routine and grabbed her bikini top and headed out to the floor to try and get someone to pay for a VIP dance. She finally decided on a someone who caught her eye. "This should be easy money" she thought.

You have the following choices:

1. A well dressed middle eastern man (Actually a genie)

*Noteb*
2. A research scientist at the local university.

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FBBGIANTESS (UN: megafbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
penpen27 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205983-Femdom-growth-and-other-enhancements/cid/2753912-Giantess