*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206286-Living-on-through-a-mask
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Knock
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2206286
A woman shares her body with her best friend through a mysterious mask

A woman shares her body with her best friend through a mysterious mask

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Karen, and you're fresh out of graduating college over a year ago. You once were best friends with someone back in college with an Asian woman named Suzie, and you were both well known by your sheer height differences. Suzie, being 4'11", and you, being 6'1", it was hard to miss either of you around campus. Unfortunately, right after college graduation, you both were involved in a car accident after coming back from a party. You survived, but Suzie unfortunately didn't. Now a year later, with Karen having her own job and apartment, soon one day receives a mysterious mask in the mail, and notices the face of the mask is that of Suzie! Everytime Karen puts the mask on, her head transforms into Suzie's, as Suzie also takes control of Karen's body, while Karen herself blacks out every time she puts the mask back on. What crazy shenanigans could these *sort of* reunited best friends hold in store?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206286-Living-on-through-a-mask