*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207024-Hard-Cure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2207024
A giantess fantasy story with a strong sci-fi theme and antagonist character development.

A giantess fantasy story with a strong sci-fi theme and antagonist character development.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Story: Hard Cure
Story Premise:
Emmy is a Filipina electronics engineer who worked her way out of poverty. She is desperate to make a better life for her family. When a breakthrough of controversial technologies revolutionize the health industry, many multinational conglomerates flock to poorer countries like the Philippines, with looser ethics rules governing research in order to take advantage of the applications of a new human cloning technology. In this semi-dystopian future, human clones are created in varying sizes, for the purpose of extracting sperm samples for research. A premise where the movie Downsizing meets Blade Runner in the context of a giantess, vore and feet fetish theme.

Guidelines:
1. Maintain character of the Antagonist (Emmy). The Antagonist is the only piece that weaves the story together. The crux of the story is focused on her. Consider her culture as past as someone who forced their way out of poverty and, through hard work, is committed fully to ensuring that those pay matters

2. In developing protagonists bear in mind that they are defined by their status as "clones" and can represent multiple characters throughout the story.

3. Be descriptive, but NOT at the expense of losing the uniqueness of the story.

4. Tell the story that happens, but use enough description that it can be imagined by the reader.

Chapter I: Opportunity Knocking
Emmy, a Filipina national, lives with her family in Manila and is working at a high tech Japanese medical research facility as a design engineer. She is very successful in her job and is promoted and became the primary manager-liaison between the Japanese executives and the Filipino workers. Emmy grew up poor in the Buhay Riles, a slum by the railroad tracks. Because she was poor, she had no choice but to work hard at her job to provide for her family. After a few months, she earned enough to buy her family a home near her work and a business to help them with daily expenses. Her family was still very poor and she worked so much that she remained single. One day Emmy was put in charge of a new top secret project at Katolec. She will now be managing and helping to design the production of an extremely advanced circuit board for a high tech piece of equipment that even her boss is not allowed to know about. After working on the project for nearly a year, her company announces that it is being taken over by a larger international conglomerate company that includes the multi-national pharmaceutical company- Baayer and the high-tech Japanese manufacturer-Keiretsu and that part of her new job will be to oversee the continued production of a newly released technology that is world-changing. Before its official press release, Emmy and the upper management of Katolec are informed about the first successful test of its new technology; a downsizing de-atomizer. This program is able to copy the atomic structure of any substance or object, much like a 3D printer, upload the trillions of atoms in their exact place creating an actual clone object. This allows the machine to create exact replica clones of any object. A remote control, a bar of gold, whatever it is, it can be replicated by recording the atomic structure and reorganizing…at the atomic level…every single atom in its place. The implications for production is world changing and Emmy's company became an international powerhouse overnight, with both economic and political influence worldwide. This tremendous change brought Emmy many opportunities and quadrupled her salary overnight from $20,000USD to nearly $80,000USD per year.
Emmy worked very hard to excel at her job. But, of course, being young, she still would like to date. There was a problem however. Emmy thought, "who would want to date me if I am that successful. Most Filipino men are idiots and don’t have the courage and the balls to go after a strong-willed professional woman like me". So, Emmy worked on, content to excel at her job and provide a better life for her family, come what may.

Chapter II: Controversy and Success


Nearly a year after her company’s merger, Emmy received a new project. Her company was now attempting to use the cloning process on living organisms. Within months, the first living test subjects were successfully cloned and Emmy's company learned that not only were the living organisms viable and identical replicas, but, because the neurons and synaptic pathways were replicated and made identical at the atomic level, the animals had the same memories and intelligence. In fact, clones of animals that were trained in very specific tasks, performed those same tasks without training, indicating that they had the same memory. The next controversial step was to clone a human being. Despite the controversy, Emmy's company began production of animal and plant cloning for food production. The implications of this new technology were world-changing. Within two years, Emmy's company was singularly responsible for eliminating hunger and even reducing poverty as there was now an abundance of anything that could be cloned. Using its immense power and influence in the world, Baayer-Keiretsu (Emmy's Company) acquired many major pharmaceutical companies and eventually, under top secret international government oversight, cloned the first humans successfully. The humans were so indistinguishable from the original that neither could tell which the clone was. The clone, in fact, had all the memories of the original host and was unaware that they were the clone. Over the next few years, many people were cloned for the purpose of medical experimentation. Despite the many medical breakthroughs and cures of formerly incurable diseases, human cloning for medical research was highly controversial and Emmy's company required her to have a high security clearance to participate in. Because human rights were less important in the Philippines, Emmy's company, now an international conglomerate, became even more important as a research center.
Despite the many controversies, Emmy was excited to work for her company and take advantage of the many opportunities it afforded her and her family. Emmy felt that, as long as there is a good purpose and intention and that her company's work is used for the right cause, she will continue to work with them and turn a blind eye to the controversies of created and experimenting on identical clones with the duplicate memories. Although she felt bad, she was not against using clones for medical experiments especially since they were made specifically for that reason and would contribute to the overall common good. Afterall, Emmy's company has single-handedly solved world hunger and Emmy has earned lots of money; more than what she could spend and all of her family to live a comfortable life. When asked by her friends if she would stay she said, "heck yeah I’d stay. I’d be foolish to quit."
As Emmy’s company began to push the boundaries of ethical science, creating miniature sized human clone replicas of individuals. The company quickly realized the challenges of cloning as the clones retained much of the original host’s memory and feelings. This created an ethical dilemma because the experiments used on the clones were potentially cruel and could result in the death of the clone, nevertheless, the clones believed themselves to be the original person as they came with the same memories. Nevertheless, operating in a poor country, the incentive to turn a blind eye in order to profit from the immense wealth being generated by this research was too high. The ends seemed to justify the means as even the European and American communities who were among the harshest critics of the research being conducted in the Philippines and across Asia, were all to willing to utilize the data being collected to develop more effective cures to deadly diseases. Despite her strong Catholic upbringing, Emmy, who grew up in the slums, was also a realist. Being poor, she could not afford to take exception to the ethical issues her company ignored because the incentives to bring her family out of poverty was too high. Ultimately, she was ok with the experiments she was supporting with her work because, in the end, they served the common good. Emmy reasoned that, if the purpose is to control human clones, regard them as property, and consider them disposable in their research, it is okay.

Chapter III: A worldwide outbreak of cancer changes the game for clone’s rights.

It wasn’t until an outbreak of uncurable cancers related to global warming affected nearly 1/3 of the world’s population, that governments were prompted to work with Emmy’s company to use its cloning technology in more humane ways to cure the cancer epidemic. At first, Emmy’s company attempted to clone cancer patients by editing their atoms to exclude the cancer cells. This proved of limited effect as the cancer-causing cells were part of their necessary tissues. Not to mention that this only cured the clone temporarily, but not the individual person. With less ethical restrictions, Emmy’s company discovered that it could remove atoms from a person or object to create a clone of the object that is significantly smaller…up to 10 times smaller….while still maintaining the identical properties and memories of the original. Within a short time after releasing this technology to the world, a discovery was made by accident that would result in a cure for cancer. A German pharmaceutical company was experimenting on fertilization from shrunken clones when, after an in-vitro fertilization of a woman who was later discovered to have uterine cancer, was cured. It was later discovered that the shrunken clone’s sperm had been atomically altered to include gene editing cells that automatically sought out cancer cells and corrected them. This atomic change was seemingly random and only occurred in 1 out of every 1000,000 clones. Due to the international cancer crisis, the U.N. and the whole international community determined that these special clones could be made without limit and forced to climax against their will for the purpose of curing cancers. Despite many protests and many victories made by international advocates for the rights of clones, these special clones lost many of their rights to their person and were given forced quotas of daily ejaculations. In some cases, it was found that direct delivery of the ejaculation on to the site of the cancer was more effective than collection and injection alone. In the case of patient’s with a stomach or colon cancer, Emmy’s company was tasked with developing a containment capsule inside which a clone could be placed and could be swallowed by the patient. The capsule must be equipped with machinery that can force the clone to ejaculate and deliver the ejaculate directly to the cancer. It must also protect the clone from digestion, from being crushed as it passes through the system, and finally, must be able to turn the digestive gases into breathable air by condensing the oxygen. Your company was concerned about this last part because using the gases in the digestive tract would mean that the clone would be forced to smell all of those gases, which may be nauseating and make it difficult to climax, however, after a number of clinical trials it was determined that, through forced ejaculation, it was possible to still get the number of ejaculations needed despite being forced to inhale the unpleasant smell of digestion. Emmy was tasked with the responsibility of working on the fine and microscopic circuitry of this device. In so doing, she was exposed to watching videos and even observing clones being forced to ejaculate along with the other engineers and had to discuss ways to make adjustments as needed by reducing amperage to one area but increasing it in another.
Despite the fact that Emmy was being asked to refine the effectiveness of equipment that is designed to sexually torture a cloned human being to ejaculation, Emmy still felt priviledged to be a part of the life-changing cancer project. Even though, as a virgin and a Catholic, Emmy felt bad, she committed herself to learning more about male sexual stimulation. Even though her projects would be used to sexually torture clones, Emmy considered the big picture, that she would be working to cure deadly diseases and save people’s lives.

Chapter IV: Sexually Stimulating Clones
to be continued...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207024-Hard-Cure